Story's Of The Rogue Order

edited August 2018 in Off-Topic
#paladinlore

Rise Of The Rogue Order Part 1:
Origin Of The Rogue Order

There was no hope anymore.

It had been a few days since it happened.
The universe was set on fire.
Plunged into darkness and there was no one around to save the universe.
Entire cities left burning.
The whispers of dying spirits tormenting the survivors and turning some insane.

It was the end.

The order had split up.
The Platinum Paladin went missing and no longer The Mighty Gods had moved into the clan.
The order was now just a fairy tale, a rumour.
A story told to kids to put them to sleep in this nightmare filled world.
The Order didn't exist, it was forever gone.
Or so everyone thought, but they thought wrong.

One day someone had an idea.
That someone was The Only Moneybag’s.
He couldn't stand it anymore, he couldn't just stay in his mansion all day waiting for the end.
He had to stop this and put an end to the chaos.
He would no longer take it.
He had been pushed to the breaking point and would stop at nothing to restore the order and all its glory again.
He would bring everyone back together, or at least as much as he could.
He had formed a new order.

The Rogue Order

The Rogue Order was a rouge version of The Order Of Paladin's.
It’s goal set on returning the order to the day before the fighting.
Before the disappearance, before the missle crisis, before it all went down hill.
The Only Moneybag’s set off alone in search for past members,
tracking down as many people as possible.
He walked down the streets, greatsword in hand, unprotected.
There was no turning back now, he had to go on.
He ran down the streets and around a corner then suddenly he had bumped into a pack of Dark Orcs, one of the most stupid monsters around,
were setting fire to some of the buildings, one turned to Moneybag's and clawed at his shoulder, it managed to rip into his skin leaving a big gash in his shoulder.
He swore at the Dark Orc and plunged his greatsword through its chest,
forcing it deeper and deeper, sending it through it as far as possible,
the Dark Orc screaming and hissing in pain, the pain was becoming too much for it and eventually it stopped screaming and hissing, it was in dead silence.
Moneybag's stared at the others with a burning anger, they knew what was coming was inevitable, they were in other words, STUFFED!
Moneybag's quickly ran over to another Dark Orc and sliced through its torso cutting it in half, it fell down and lay in two pieces, he moved onto the last Dark Orc and it looked into his eyes, he glared at it back, the last Dark Orc started sweating intensely and was caught off guard by something else.
Moneybag's quickly and swiftly sent the greatsword straight into his head.
It fell down quick, it didn't even know what happened.
The Dark orcs were dead.
Quickly Moneybag's rushed off and grabbed buckets of water and put out the flames.

His rush down the street got the attention of one of his friends, a previous clan member had saw him, he had followed Moneybag's and hid around the corner, once the incident was over and Moneybag's stood there exhausted he walked out.

It was Lumi!

Moneybag's saw lumi and asked if he had seen the others, he replied that he hadn't.
Moneybag's told him what he was trying to do and about The Rogue Order.
Lumi had joined and was instantly promoted to Rogue Paladin.
A choice Moneybag's would later regret, this was a big mistake.

Moneybag's and Lumi set off restoring as much of Order Of Paladin's as they could under the name The Rogue Order, their progress was going exceptionally well.
They had recovered important members such as, Joe, Air/Mega, Lumi and Ed.
But there was one problem,

The Platinum Paladin was still missing!

The Rogue Order first planned to take back Fort Knight, easier said then done.
The place was over run by Dark Orcs and what-not.
It was not a Fort of the order but a fort captured by creatures of the borderlands and the wastelands.

They needed to reclaim back the Fort!

The Fort would give them a safe place to stay and access to numerous advantages like the armoury, a place to stay, protection,
plenty of food and an R&D wing to aid them I'm their mission.
Moneybag's had placed The Rogue Order banners over the sides of Fort Knight to give people hope of a brighter future, the news was spreading like wild fire,

A new order is in town.

Soon after they gained their new advantages they had a day of rest and lounged around in Fort Knight, until a meeting was called during dinner.
The meeting was about reclaiming the entirety of capital city before anything else,

A task easier said then done!

Most of the Rogue Paladin's slept early that night, all except Lumi and Moneybag's, they were up all night planning, the plan of attack was extremely challenging and extremely complex:

“The Floor Plan”

Reclaim the proving grounds.

Reclaim and cleanse Paladin City of monsters residing there, they would have to strike fast before they realised they had lost Fort Knight.

Reclaim Fort Lumi.

Reclaim some of The Metro Tunnel through to Fort Harrison.

If needed reclaim Fort Harrison and check if anyone is still there.

If needed make sure the survivors are all ok and able to hold out for a while.

Make it through Base Drive successfully.

OR go back through The Metro Tunnels and straight to Capital City.

Make sure Cubic Jail is under control.

Kill any monsters or enemies along the way.

Take control of the Cosmic Cow Launchpad to stop escape or entrance of more enemys via something like air support.

Cleanse the community contest area if needed.

Make sure The Graveyard is under control and there hasn't been a skeleton or zombie outbreak.

If all clear then proceed to the Dev’s HQ.

Protect the Dev's Intill defences are up.

Kiill remaining enemies in Capital City.

Make way to Cubic Town Centre.

Clear the Town Centre and hold a speech for residents of Capital City and Paladin City answering any questions or clearing things up and notify them of what has happened so far and what's happening next.

Head to Helpfull Pirate Bay, help them out if needed

Ask if they could help out

If they say yes the job will be a bit easier, if not push on.

Make way to Maou’s Harbor

Clear the area and then finally after securing the rest of the area press onto the Kingdom Of Billyboo

We could help them out and if needed secure the kingdom and possibly ask for a future alliance.

The plan was set!

It took many days and nights, long exhausting days and long restless nights, but eventually after weeks of hard work the plan was a success!
They pulled it off and now all they had to do was simple.

Find The Platinum Paladin and restore Order Of Paladin’s!

Something easier said then done!

The end?

Comments

• I was around the 5th in The Platinum Paladins clan when it was created and it was one of my favorite clans because he really role played it out lol
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I was around the 5th in The Platinum Paladins clan when it was created and it was one of my favorite clans because he really role played it out lol

Thanks, some of this is still work in progress and I am making changes to fix some stuff up and I can't quite remember who was around in The Rogue Order.
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I was around the 5th in The Platinum Paladins clan when it was created and it was one of my favorite clans because he really role played it out lol

Thanks, some of this is still work in progress and I am making changes to fix some stuff up and I can't quite remember who was around in The Rogue Order.
    Most i can remmember is you me A I R, Lumi, and paladin lol