Quitting forums now

Im at warning medium and if i get any more warning i get banned so i have 2 chooses: stay in forums and get banned or quit forums and wont be banned... So thats it ppl :/

Comments

• Yeah i noticed people get banned much lately....
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I think it'd be much easier to follow the rules :) that way you don't have to leave and can keep on playing.
  • I will try, but its hard if you fight everyday ppl you dont like in real life and in other games, but i will try
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    it's funny how I don't have any warnings xD
  • *Insane* said:

it's funny how I don't have any warnings xD

Caution... I dont had any warnings until now
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    A Warning is not the end of the world. It simply serves as a reminder that rules do exist. Merely follow them and you have nothing to worry about. Most of them are pretty basic. ┐(‘~` )┌

If anyone has any questions in regards to the rules, or having trouble understanding one of them, feel free to PM me. I Will do my best to answer them as soon as i am able.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    piratax10 said:

2 chooses: stay in forums and get banned or quit forums and wont be banned...

I mean... or follow the rules >.<
    There's a whole thread about it. Just don't pick fights with other players and it sounds like you'll be fine.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Go with option 3. Follow the rules :3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDware said:

A Warning is not the end of the world. It simply serves as a reminder that rules do exist. Merely follow them and you have nothing to worry about. Most of them are pretty basic. ┐(‘~` )┌

If anyone has any questions in regards to the rules, or having trouble understanding one of them, feel free to PM me. I Will do my best to answer them as soon as i am able.

Yeah but problem with my other account (now banned) is that i did hold me on the rules, but STILL go warnings....
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016

BJDware said:

Yeah but problem with my other account (now banned) is that i did hold me on the rules, but STILL go warnings....
    You do not get warnings for nothing.
    And your ban was temporary.

And.. well.. creating alt accounts to bypass warnings and bans is prohibited.
    Do read the rules please.