New wepaon?

edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I see if you add bow or a katana you will make the game so cool i see the wand for magic lovers and if you add the bow you will get more players and the pvp will grow more in the game
@ comic cow

Comments

• Very suggested yeah 1+
  • YES love it +1
  • thx guys for the support
  • I would really love to see different types of wand like branch wands >.> also different types of effects/projectile like self-casting or to only one specific qbee then a magic circle would appear o.o heal, lightning/water/fire/earth effect xD Im thinking too much lol but anyways yea +1
  • -1 Like that this is a predominately a non-violent building sandbox game...don't want it to become yet another violent game with lots of PvP. I appreciate that it doesn't have real weapons, and would prefer it to stay that way. If you want a violent game go to the other 99% of the games out there. I love that this one fills a non-violent niche.
  • kurt... said:

I would really love to see different types of wand like branch wands >.> also different types of effects/projectile like self-casting or to only one specific qbee then a magic circle would appear o.o heal, lightning/water/fire/earth effect xD Im thinking too much lol but anyways yea +1

Kurtie no magic
  • Keep it up i need to know more
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yus more WEPAONS xD
  • -1 For the katanas. +1 For the bows, It Would be cooler if You Suggested a Knight Sword :3
  • +1, why not add crosbows too, and daggers and axes,
  • edited March 2018
    :D nice comments guys i love ypur ideas about cross bow. And other ideas
    The dagger is good the axe is good and the knight sword good too all of them good!
    and keep it up i want more!