Vending Shop Reviews

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited April 2018 in Community

Vending Shop Reviews

For a while, I've been looking for good shops. Shops that are appealing to look at, have good prices, and are consistently stocked. However, it's been hard finding shops that aren't overpriced, empty, or ugly. So, I'll save you the trouble of searching. I'm starting a Vending Shop review of shops that I find that I like or dislike.

Shop owners who are featured have the option to PM me if they want their review taken down, however, they cannot ask to alter the review in any way.

If you want to be featured, PM me, however, my reviews are honest and you are not guaranteed a positive review.

Reviews are posted daily. I will prioritize requested reviews over random shops.

This is a wonderful shop, that every builder should visit. The owner, Cubic Cupine, is an active player, and frequently restocks her vends. I bought all her cobblestone, and no more than 2 hours later, the vend was completely full! It also has great prices- items like Fancy Mosaic and Cobblestone were 1 Cubit each! She doesn't sell any vanity items, but in my opinion, that is a welcome change from the high-priced shops I often see. The shop also has a great design, using Fancy Blocks and Persian Rug to create a classy feel. There are also four areas around the shop with sofas and coffee, so customers can relax. I plan on visiting whenever I need blocks for my creations, and I highly recommend that you do too.

Score: 5/5 Stars

Pictures

The owner, Cubic Cupine, and me.

The shop's elegant design.

The sofas available in Cupine Shop.

This shop admittedly has its flaws, but it's still a good shop. The owner, LateCom, is active, and also restocks frequently. It has fair prices, which is always good. It has a lot of variety, with both vanities and craftables available for purchase. It has several rentals available to use, which is nice. One thing I especially liked is that the owner let another seller use part of the realm for their vends. It's always good to help smaller vendors! The shop has a bit of a messy design, however, and my vision was often blocked by the AFK machine in the sky. However, the design does have an appeal in a 'floating island' kind of way. The AFK machine is one of the shop's highlights, and it's a good reason to visit. I was told that it takes around 20 minutes to complete the entire ride! It's an impressive feat for sure, and one of the reasons why I recommend this shop.

Score: 4.5/5 Stars

Pictures

The owner, LateCom, and me.

The craftables section.

The vanity section.

The AFK Machine.

This shop has, hands down, one of the cutest designs I've ever seen in this game. It is a replica of a real-life shopping mall, and I think its design is a great reason to visit. It has a food court on the top floor, and has rooms for different categories of items, like a real mall would have different stores. There is a fountain, but it doesn't have water, only blue rainbow blocks. There are stairs leading to the second food, which contains my favourite part of the store, the food court. The food court has vends that sell Valentine candies, Thanksgiving foods, and farming foods. The only cons on the design are that the pixel art 'icons' above each room are sometimes a little vague, and the rooms don't have fadey foam, which means you have to look through the back. The shop seems to be consistently stocked, as most of the vends were full during the several times I visited this week. And last but not least, the prices. The prices in Ed's Mall are a little higher than market price, for example, a kitty kennel for 3000 cubits. However, they're not terribly overpriced like other shops I've seen, especially considering that you are supporting a well-known, trustworthy player, and a well-designed shop. I would recommend this shop to anyone who wants to experience a shopping mall in the world of Cubic Castles.

Score: 4.5/5 Stars

Pictures

The food court.

The fountain.

The Halloween (left) and Animal (right) rooms.

Comments