Getting cubits

Oc3ankingOc3anking Member
edited March 2018 in General Chat
You wanna get lots of easy cubits?(you probably all do) Well, this is the discussion to know! What I do to get a lot of cubits with no daily quests is to just find random stuff, like the ground, and spam mine it! I do this, I get from 4 cubits to 114 cubits XD. I’d say one of the best places for this are mountain mines, since there is a really small chance you can find a cave mine(I never found one yet XDXD). Try this if h want or if u need cubits and I guarantee you that you will get a lot of cubits in a day!
Ok guys I am not too pro I just found this cuz y not

Comments

• not to pro?? dude just buy something selling cheap like carrot hats i see them for 800 and i buy people who sell for 350 :)
  • we should have a forum section for tips and tricks because atm there is no good place to put them

I think that is a good way to find cubits :) @Oc3anking
  • add me then ill give you job on getting resources. that is my simple help to someone who needs c.
  • Kirodashi said:

we should have a forum section for tips and tricks because atm there is no good place to put them

I think that is a good way to find cubits :) @Oc3anking

I agree about having a tips section. I see too many players who just buy low and sell high. They don't learn the value of anything like hard work. I been playing for 3 weeks today and I have a lot. I got it all from working for it.

I get a lot of cubits an hour from just mining plus I get a lot of dehydrated cubes. I have been counting and found you get an average of 1c for every 17 blocks mined. If you mine trees, they pay more because they are more blocks tall. Plus who doesn't need wood to use or even sell?

I keep an eye on the hollas to see what people need, then I mine a lot of that and wait to sell it.

I took cotton, rubber, berries and boulders to my realm to mine also.