Easter Eggs Rarity?!

Ok, here's my list of eggs' rarity (ordered from the less to the rarest)
Remember, this is my list! based on my hunting experience! Feel free to give yours =D

Commons

(28)
(27)
(19)
(14)
(12)

Uncommons

(11)
(3)

Rares

(2)
(1)

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    Here's my list of eggs' rarity (ordered from the least rare to the most rare) ~ Slightly different than yours...

Commons

(28)
    (22)
    (20)

Less common (not necessarily 'uncommon', IMO)

(16)
    (13) ~~ only need 2 for a POW
    (13) ~~ only need 2 for a POW

Rares

(8)
    (6) ~~ but only need 2 for a POW
    (6) ~~ rarest because you need 3 for a POW

I've been wondering if the ability to find eggs differs from player to player to encourage trading and a cooperative search strategy...however, it seems to have just increased the prices in the economy instead.
  • b3achy said:

Here's my list of eggs' rarity (ordered from the least rare to the most rare) ~ Slightly different than yours...

I've been wondering if the ability to find eggs differs from player to player to encourage trading and a cooperative search strategy...however, it seems to have just increased the prices in the economy instead.

If they're not common, they're, basically, uncommon xD nvm ^^ Seems like a lot of players are seeking the orange one... But they're quite commons / uncommons =/
  • Actually un-common, means not common. The ones you call uncommon, I really consider them 'less' common. They are still easily found, just not as often as the common ones. The rares though...they would be uncommon (ie, not common)...but I like the term rare better.
  • wow, im surprised to see the poll stating the green with brown top/bottom as harder than the rainbow egg.... i've had a much harder time finding rainbow eggs the first few days...
    ahh,, the game plays games with us!! I SWEAR!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

wow, im surprised to see the poll stating the green with brown top/bottom as harder than the rainbow egg.... i've had a much harder time finding rainbow eggs the first few days...

I agree :P I have found many of the green ones, still rare but not that bad, but the rainbow one is such a pain! I have found about 2 in total after many many hours.
  • Siddd said:

wow, im surprised to see the poll stating the green with brown top/bottom as harder than the rainbow egg.... i've had a much harder time finding rainbow eggs the first few days...

I agree :P I have found many of the green ones, still rare but not that bad, but the rainbow one is such a pain! I have found about 2 in total after many many hours.
    how about me
    i still cant find rainbow egg. even 1 ;-;
  • Siddd said:

I found one is @space_fetus 's ram realm, and he never pm-ed back... Sucks to be me I guess.