Can easter eggs spawn anytime?

Hi I was wondering if easter eggs only spawned once at the first day of the update, or if they continue to spawn over time :P HELLO AGAIN BY THE WAY >:)

Comments

• They'll continue spawning =)
  • Hi I was wondering if easter eggs only spawned once at the first day of the update, or if they continue to spawn over time :P HELLO AGAIN BY THE WAY >:)

Hallo! Thanks. I’m setting up a special room for the eggs to come flying in >:) lol happy easter all
  • I set up one of my personally owned flat rooms with extra blocks for harvesting eggs in case the eggs respawned, but I've not seen any eggs respawn for that room or my other personally owned rooms. I'm disappointed because I set up the room for harvesting eggs (it's small (33x33), so it would only be a couple of eggs a day if they would respawn). I found eggs in there the first day, but none since. Wondering if I need to put my blocks closer to the edge...

They respawn in the mines because the mines are instanced, so once everyone leaves for a while a new mine is instanced/built when you go into it (and so you get new eggs there).
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I don't think eggs re-spawn ever. You find new eggs in mines because the mine itself resets, but in realms I don't believe they do.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    Siddd said:

I don't think eggs re-spawn ever. You find new eggs in mines because the mine itself resets, but in realms I don't believe they do.

Thanks...I was thinking the same thing (but others have said they do respawn, so I was confused if there was something I was doing wrong). Glad someone finally confirmed it.
  • Siddd said:

Thankyou! Any good ideas for any mines that have many cracks and crevices???
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

You are better off in a mine that has less cracks and crevices as there will be less places the egg can appear. I personally prefer forest mines and sweeping around the edges. I have kinda given up for now though, I don't find it fun, just very very tedious, spending an hour to find a couple eggs that are worth about 50 cubits. Common eggs are far too common and the 1 block range is just a bad idea. This stuff should be beta tested tbh.
  • Siddd said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I USED MY 99x99 for this :..............................................................<
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Siddd said:

Siddd said:

You are better off in a mine that has less cracks and crevices as there will be less places the egg can appear. I personally prefer forest mines and sweeping around the edges. I have kinda given up for now though, I don't find it fun, just very very tedious, spending an hour to find a couple eggs that are worth about 50 cubits. Common eggs are far too common and the 1 block range is just a bad idea. This stuff should be beta tested tbh.
    I thought that Im the only one who feel that way about egg hunt.