tips for getting easter eggs ?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    So some things about the eggs:
    -you only see the eggs when you are 1 block away from it and you can also see it when its 1 higher but not higher (could change laterbon but not sure yet)
    -eggs only spawn next to blocks, so you will never find one in an open field

So basically only do this:
    Go to a mine (best desert since there is no water) and walk next to blocks, best is first to mark the realm on a way so that you can see when it has reset (else you look around forever without finding one) after you found about 4 in the mine you can the best go further already since finding the rest will be much harder (but you scanned most already then so you can also choose to do the whole realm) and then just switch between mines
  • It used to actually be 1.5 blocks which meant the center of the 2nd block away from you but today they just announced there will be a change of the detection rule to be 3.5 blocks away from you.

I walk in rows till the end then move up and go the other way and repeat till I am done with a realm. Best advice is to select a mine where there is no other qbee in. To do this, use the Sky Map and only go in mines that are not colored dark.

Remember when you move to the next row to allow for detection both ways when calculating detection distances.