Tumbleweed's Creations: Snails [] June 18

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited March 2021 in Art
gone

Comments

• Wow, that’s cooooooooool. 0————0
  • Wow, that’s cooooooooool. 0————0

Tya! :P I plan to add a background eventually and make a scene >:P
  • Ooooo a tree let's cut it down >:D but it looks nice!
  • Did you use paint for this tree? Anyway, the tool you used makes the leaves interesting to see! Anyway, nice one!
  • Did you use paint for this tree? Anyway, the tool you used makes the leaves interesting to see! Anyway, nice one!

Thank you! :P I used watercolor for the tree. The technique for the leaves is this: I got a little amount of water with a big brush and tapped the brush to make the leaves.
    I have a new liking for watercolor and I'm planning alot more watercolor drawings to come! Stay tuned :D
  • Good job, watercolors are difficult compared to other paint types i think
  • Good job, watercolors are difficult compared to other paint types i think

Thank you! :) I'm not sure about watercolors or paint, I'm pretty new to both and this was my first "good" watercolor art. I think watercolor does take a bit more skill tho, especially if you're painting one big, empty spot with the same color.
  • bump - updated!
  • bump - working on a big picture soon!
  • bumpppp
  • The space fetus is so amazing!!!
  • The space fetus is so amazing!!!

Thank you! :D
  • Nice art!
  • Updated! Added another picture.
  • Updated! Added one of my best digital arts yet.
  • Short bump
  • Keep up the great work
  • Thank you Cosmic!! bump; I added another picture. Does anyone even care? D:
  • I am and they always improve as you go! Make more amazing art Tumble!
  • I am and they always improve as you go! Make more amazing art Tumble!

Thank you!! :D I am currently working on another so stay tuned :P
  • Your art style would work perfect for a childrens book, Tumbleweed you literally could get a job with your style of art. It screams childrens book!
  • Your art style would work perfect for a childrens book, Tumbleweed you literally could get a job with your style of art. It screams childrens book!

Thank you!! One day I would like to write a childrens book (especially about dragons) and illustrate it myself :D
  • added pic!
  • Bumpp!!!