Farming Update

When I started farming it was great but as we all began to progress and the months went on farming slowly became tiresome and kinda boring tbh. I’d love to see an update on farming that made it easier, like seeing a seed planter added, I know some people will say “but that’s just lazy,” some people don’t have enough time and patience to continue sly place seed after seed every week on hundreds of soils. Would also be great to see more seeds and deco added so there is more things to look forward to and work for in farming. Thanks for reading, leave your oppinions below. :)

Comments

• Continuesly* (can’t edit posts on phone soz)
  • +1 Agreed
  • +1 this relates to me so much
  • Does a seedplanter that plants 1 seed per 5mins sounds fair to you guys? or should it have longer intervals? Just suggesting here*dashes away*
  • Does a seedplanter that plants 1 seed per 5mins sounds fair to you guys? or should it have longer intervals? Just suggesting here*dashes away*

Ehh I was thinking more along the lines of something similar to the tractor and when you have one seed type in your hot bar it’ll just plant the seeds when you drive over the soil.
  • edited March 2018
    I am against the seed planter for selfish reasons. It will slaughter the RC market and people within a month will grow bored again of farming with even the seed planter being to much work while leaving a farming economy in shambles.

For farming updates though I am for ^_^! MORE PLANTS and other things, like plant deco <3.
  • I am against the seed planter for selfish reasons. It will slaughter the RC market and people within a month will grow bored again of farming with even the seed planter being to much work while leaving a farming economy in shambles.

For farming updates though I am for ^_^! MORE PLANTS and other things, like plant deco <3.</p>

I agree I am for farming updates but like idk about another car/like tractor coming in so soon and not to be mean but most are so poor they wouldn't be able to afford it like my self so very few would buy with recubes or with c
    but im just a kid so what do I know lol
  • Good idea i need that +1