Help Wanted: Dig and Find

I want to make this game but have neither the space or the resources, so I need a partner (or group) please :D Please send me a friend request or reply here if you're interested in teaming up with me!

Name: Dig and Find

How to play: Pay for a warp food and warp into a separate room. You enter with up to 3 other random people who had the same warp food as you. Everyone moves to one corner of the room and waits there. A (dig and find) staff member will give Friend status to all 4 people and everyone will dig through the terrain to find hidden chests of goodies. They get to keep everything they dig and find. Each room is on a 10-minute timer. After 10 minutes, everyone is removed from Friend rank.

Behind the scenes: Multiple rooms are happening at once, so even though there's only 4 people in one room at a time, there can be any amount of total people based on how many rooms there are. There is at least 1 staff member per room who gives Friend ranks to the four who warp in and watches them for the duration of the game to ensure no foul play. Staff members themselves are given Trusted rank so only they can untrust and ban others (realm setup). Staff members should have Alternative Accounts so their friend lists are only used for the game. At the registers, the staff give out different warp foods equally to try to make all game rooms have the same number of players.

Other Rules: After warping inside, players Must move to 4 different corners of the map or be banned. This is to ensure everyone has equal digging space at the start. No refunds even if a player accidentally leaves the room--this is to protect staff members. If a player does leave the room, they lose Friend status to reduce exploiting (exceptions: disconnecting). Looters, keepers and first come, first served, which will hopefully reduce any quarreling.

Tell me what you guys think! If a bunch of people are interested in helping out, we could make a clan dedicated to running this event once a week ^^

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    +1 To The Idea
    -1 To Clan Cuz Already In One Sowwy
  • Yakroo said:

+1 To The Idea
    -1 To Clan Cuz Already In One Sowwy

I said we'd all have alts =P so doesn't matter if you're already in a clan.