THE LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there has been ALOT of new players and old players coming back we got up to 1127 today and I'm lagging alittle like ill hit enter to type and itll take a sec for it to show I'm typing how can i fix this without changing my device

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Few possible things:
    -RAM is ussually the problem, try restarting your phone and immediatly run cc (this closes all the apps in the background what makes cc to take some more RAM)
    -wifi also is a problem if you dont have enough speed on it, try using data for cc (cc uses about 40mb per hour on my device with 4g, probs will for yours too)
  • lucaaa795 said:

It happened to me tonight too.
    But it seems that it's gone
    Maybe the mini-server you were on was running to full capacity (because yes cubic is split on more small servers as far as im aware)
    It's not a keyboard problem. It's a problem about the responding time between device and server.
    Might also be the internet connection, but i doubt it.

people say I'm not laggy but it seems like i am like it takes signs a sec or 2 to show and it didn't used to do that other than last night and today
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    NoeNt said:

Try installing clean master and everytime you open cc clear the ram data wich is useless

You know clean master doesnt help anything right? It says it closed it but clean master takes the ram for itself then, you better can do it manually
  • fixed go to setting go scroll all the way down click clear temp and it works nice now lol idk what temp is
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Solved - Closing
This discussion has been closed.