I need the community players help!

edited March 2018 in Help Requests
I have been struggling for a year and i need every qbees help! Note this account isn't old thus is why i had 2 previous accounts but i finaly changed to this account thats my new main now. I want to make a shop and get items i have always wanted but... thats until i lost some of my good stuff like my b cat,hunters cap and other items i forgot. All i have now is my ghost costume that i wear for my youtube channel,a dragon pet i bought last month, and my clan stone and 81c. I know you all are wondering and i got those items from a person i met on this game in 2016 on my old account. I know i should have contacted support but whats the point on doing it if i ragequitted for 6 months? There won't be any evidence left and i was kind of stupid not to have contacted them.All these events eventualy happened to me in February last year and i wish i had the items back but thats why i need your help! The items i lost for example was by the items she didn't want me to trade that she gave me (a slime and bunny pj's) and i sadly traded those items for my dream item the B cat. I told her the truth she felt bad and i gave her my b cat and aswell and few of my other items because if it wasn't for her i wouldn't have been playing the game still! And the fact she spended lots of money on this game made me sympethetic to her so thats why i gave the items i had because if it wasn't for her i wouldn't have had the items i have now! The sad thing is after a mistake on another game made us lose our friendship and thats how everything turned for the worse for me! Only had a slime she gave me and traded for the ghost i have now and the items i had left i traded for a clan stone and finaly the last thing is i bought myself a dragon to be a patron since i wasn't a patron when everything happened with my friend! I would like to shout out to this kind person and her name is now LizzyTheLizzy! Now you guys now what happened now. I really need help guys so if you can please donate to my donation table or some c and yeah you guys don't have to but it would be greatly apreciated! My realm is called GhastlyGhostHD's Realm or check my profile for the realm.

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Nevermind guys i will ask help for another time but for now i don't have a donation table nor piggy now! Mod you can freely close this