i Dunno rabbi is mod or player only d:

Comments

• edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list#latest

Remember Moderators always have a Blue Tag and Administrators have a Red Tag. No tag no mod.
  • rabbirabbi Member
    I am not a mod...And this guy asked me for at least 30 minutes today if i am or not. Just won't believe me. I'm gonna explode. :Q:
  • oh ok rabbi you buy fools cap 3500c xD
  • @Mr. Penguin remember that they are not always with their tags
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Frenchyyy said:

@Mr. Penguin remember that they are not always with their tags

Um, they can have their tags up all day if they wished. Why would they not be allowed the use their tags always, unless they're cloaked for reasons.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I heard a rumor that I was asked to be a mod. Not true. Other mods have asked if I were interested but I have always said " Not Interested ". I enjoy my time to mine, build, & craft too much. Them mods are a special breed and my hat is off to them for their dedication.
  • @Mr. Penguin I mean that sometimes they could be cloaked and you can't know if they are mods or not...
    And just to answer your question; sometimes they need to be cloaked to not get alot of ppl follow them!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    rabbi said:

I am not a mod...And this guy asked me for at least 30 minutes today if i am or not. Just won't believe me. I'm gonna explode. :Q:

Haha I feel ur pain Rabbi xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Please create topics within the related forum section.
    In this case, a private message would have been more suitable.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.