About COW & MILK xD

So ik ik a lot ppl made discussion like this but anyway I don't understand... My situation:
My cows is full grow and they gave me 1 time milk (ik how to milk them)
BUT THE THING IS my cows not show when they are ready for milking can anyone explain me this?
My cows was placed about 1-2months ago
And also one more thing @CosmicCow could you please make this thing:
When I place my fairy stuff to grow and I want to check how much hours left to grow almanac not working
(I wish that almanac would show how old is my farm animals XD and when they will give me eggs/milk XD)
Done

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018
    For me, I have two cows. They typically will get the circling milk jug above their heads when I've been in my room with them for a few minutes. It only stays for a few seconds, but will reappear a few minutes later.

So to milk them, I have a way to box them into the same square as me** and sometimes will leave my avatar in the same square as the cows with some empty milk jugs in my inventory. I go do some other things for about 3-5 minutes (sometimes up to 10) and since the cows are touching my avatar (because I've boxed them into the same square as it) my avatar will milk the cows when they give the milk signal. I can usually do this about once a day.

**I have a corner on my farm where I stand, and when both cows come toward my avatar, I box them in with dirt blocks so we're all standing on a single open block. Someone else on the forums recommended this technique, but I don't remember who it was to be able to give them credit for this.