Hidden Gifts Where R They? @_@

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
So I Heard About The New Starter Realm That There Should Be Hidden Gifts As @SirKewberth Said.
My Little Bro Made A New Account And We Cleared The Realm And We Didnt See Any Hidden Gifts.
TY If Mods/Admins Reads This ツ

Comments

• Cause they changed the size and it's biosphere, the new one has a forest biosphere, and the new starter is a modified 17x17 forest realm, wrote this cause I found 2 black marble while I'm digging underground for more space in my Icy's house... but we need a proper answer from devs @SirKewberth @betamax @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There should be some hidden gifts. We need to put them back in.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Also Theres A Health Bug, Ur Health Dont Repelnish When U Go To Other Realms.
  • Yakroo said:

It's not a bug, they made it so you couldn't cheat in parkours or pvp realms. It only regenerates in overworlds and lobbies without bumpers or wands.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Yakroo said:

It's not a bug, they made it so you couldn't cheat in parkours or pvp realms. It only regenerates in overworlds and lobbies without bumpers or wands.
    I Mean Its Ok If For Example U Crashed Or Relog In A Realm Its Acceptable, But If I Was In My Realm With 1 Heart And I Tped To U In Another Realm It Should Atleast Replenish Cuz Its A New Realm Right?
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I digged my starter realm on my alt and no gifts..
  • There should be some hidden gifts. We need to put them back in.

The only gift I found after clearing my entire realm was that obvious pick-pink-or-blue one sitting in wait next to your door.

Shame you can't choose both xD