Please Tell Me- Rainbow Blocks Craftable?

They were not present in the pack and I understand it is still being in beta but please make them craftable >:O! Please let this be your plan.

Comments

• yes,them has the best colors,tham plasters,I want them craftable

let me sugest an craft way :

phantom phoam + any plaster= rainbow block
    or
    phantom phoam + white plaster + any dye = rainbow block
  • Yes! The neat color must be unleashed >:3
    #BringItBack
  • Devs please surrender the rainbow blocks to us <3
  • Idk about making the recipe too simple. But I do love them blocks <3

#SurrenderTheRainbows
  • or make an even shiner! brighter! not-toucable-er! craftable one *0*
  • and we need to talk paintings too they were not in the pack either! It is time to start rotating pack items and making them craft able a year after their release if they are buildables with minor exceptions like leafs etc.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would love to see em craftable too ^^ these blocks arent able to change for something cheaper so it would be perfect to make it craftable
    NoeNt said:

I would love to see em craftable too ^^ these blocks arent able to change for something cheaper so it would be perfect to make it craftable

Imagine making a slyme with Green Rainbow block !:p
    The perfect one would be with green rainbow blocks and green glass over it
  • Yes..
    i need rainbow block but i almost never see people sell it O.O
    so yeah, i would love to see those rainbows,painting and other thing be craftable
  • DafniDafni Member
    Yes, the rainbows are simply just so great; the colors are beautiful and a great contributor to bright builds. They're just so expensive...it's sad!
  • Tettt said:

-1 to this
    there is already alot of rainbow blocks ingame...
    not reallya fan of them, but if its added to the craftables the game would be broken with so many rainbow blocks...

Its not that many, think about dirt.., any old blocks. They are many but the game is not broken.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Off topic comments removed. Do NOT derail threads with arguments and drama.
  • Blocks as a whole when they can contribute to a large degree should not be "special". I do not expect all blocks to be made free or craftable. I just think that with a growing catalog that comprises the holiday updates it is best to move items from a pack after a year with exceptions of course. Keeping a block "rare" only stiffles the creativity of the whole, it is an asinine elitist view that has no place in a voxel based game. The benefits of moving items to craftable can be seen with the sculpty and pixel. The amount of diverse builds has multiplied exponentially after they were made free. People used them with restraint and did not experiment to the degree they do now.
  • Blocks as a whole when they can contribute to a large degree should not be "special". I do not expect all blocks to be made free or craftable. I just think that with a growing catalog that comprises the holiday updates it is best to move items from a pack after a year with exceptions of course. Keeping a block "rare" only stiffles the creativity of the whole, it is an asinine elitist view that has no place in a voxel based game. The benefits of moving items to craftable can be seen with the sculpty and pixel. The amount of diverse builds has multiplied exponentially after they were made free. People used them with restraint and did not experiment to the degree they do now.

Very true, well said! :)
  • just a suggestion i think in mines it would be cool if you could find a rainbow that you can mine
  • Now we are having an open honest discussion, the stance of not wanting blocks released due to greed is a considerably more valid point of view even if I may disagree than using left field logic like " Its such a nice idea to make buildables and build looking way more cheaper then it actually is".
  • "CC is dying"
    "We need more updates"
    "We want better updates"
    "We want more free stuff"
    "We want existing stuff to be free"
    "We want more events w/ massive prizes"
    "..."

I don't even play Cubic Castles anymore so I couldn't care less either way, but I think you guys need to give the devs a break.
    Tettt said:

What is price for dirt ? 10-15 per c?
    Want the same for rainbow blocks?
    It wouldn't make them special anymore...

Seriously what is up with everyone and thinking only about cubits. . . Who cares that the worth goes down, yes the block will also be seen more in the game but whatever, that also means more beautiful builds
  • Tettt said:

What is price for dirt ? 10-15 per c?
    Want the same for rainbow blocks?
    It wouldn't make them special anymore...

Seriously what is up with everyone and thinking only about cubits. . . Who cares that the worth goes down, yes the block will also be seen more in the game but whatever, that also means more beautiful builds
    More beautiful builds =3
  • Since I started playing CC only 8 months ago, I'd love a way to get my hands on the rainbow blocks rather than just buying them from other players. I'm cool with them being in packs once a year, or making them craftable. I just want access to them without having to pay crazy high prices for them because of an inflated market...assuming you could even find them for sale (which I can't remember seeing them for sale by anyone in all the shops I've visited thus far).
    b3achy said:

Since I started playing CC only 8 months ago, I'd love a way to get my hands on the rainbow blocks rather than just buying them from other players. I'm cool with them being in packs once a year, or making them craftable. I just want access to them without having to pay crazy high prices for them because of an inflated market...assuming you could even find them for sale (which I can't remember seeing them for sale by anyone in all the shops I've visited thus far).

Yeah indeed, and might you find it for sale its suddenly like 30c per block
  • b3achy said:

Since I started playing CC only 8 months ago, I'd love a way to get my hands on the rainbow blocks rather than just buying them from other players. I'm cool with them being in packs once a year, or making them craftable. I just want access to them without having to pay crazy high prices for them because of an inflated market...assuming you could even find them for sale (which I can't remember seeing them for sale by anyone in all the shops I've visited thus far).

i find 50c per block just yesterday
    Aj baryzA said:

b3achy said:

i find 50c per block just yesterday
    See what i mean? Its such a populair block that people think they can ask absurd ammounts of cubits for them...

I am also sparing egg seeker markers like crazy but i often see people that think that they can ask like 50-100c per block for them...
  • "CC is dying"
    "We need more updates"
    "We want better updates"
    "We want more free stuff"
    "We want existing stuff to be free"
    "We want more events w/ massive prizes"
    "..."

I don't even play Cubic Castles anymore so I couldn't care less either way, but I think you guys need to give the devs a break.

Maybe because you don't play cubic castles anymore you forget what this place is called. It is called the forums and for a good reason. Looking at the definition of forum :P.

"a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

Seems like to me the forums are fulfilling their duty.

I think the devs have their big boy pants on and can handle it.

• Back then I really wanted these blocks most specially that blue one when I really want to try it using as an alternative water ! but looking for a seller is really hard unless you would do some crazy holla I guess but I never found a seller before...

Not until these days, that I was even wondering why would they suddenly appear when Im not in the rush to use them xD but anyways, yeah Ive spent lots of c to buy as much as I can to have these rainbow blocks but honestly I wouldn't really mind if they made this craftable...

Honestly I was kinda disappointed back then when they made the sculpty blocks craftable cause that was the same time when I started collecting different sculpties by spending tons of c too... but seriously, now I'm grateful that they made it craftable!, just thinking of the amount of c that I would spend if it werent for that update most specially those Bark sculpties !

I understand how people feel about this suggestion though realizing the loss of c they would experience if somehow this is implemented but I think you should also consider Cubic Castles' future when it comes to these kind of changes :< (sorry for my english)
  • Personnaly, I've never used rainbow blocks, and would like to use some, but they're quite expensive so yeah!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The way I see it if people want to run "businesses" let them do it with hats and the like. I say building materials should be made easier to obtain for all players. It sadens me that I come across so many players who will not build simply because "the good blocks" are too expensive. Making all blocks easier to obtain only benefits and encourages builders. So I am all for craftable rainbow
  • Rainbow blocks are like a pleasing punch to the eye if there was such a thing. It is like if you were offered several thousand dollars to allow someone to punch you in the face which then it be totally ok. Kind of like that.
  • The way I see it if people want to run "businesses" let them do it with hats and the like. I say building materials should be made easier to obtain for all players. It sadens me that I come across so many players who will not build simply because "the good blocks" are too expensive. Making all blocks easier to obtain only benefits and encourages builders. So I am all for craftable rainbow

Space Fetus, you have described what I feel, and what many others do, I’m not a poor player, or what some idiots would call a noob, but it’s nontheless difficult to gain access to nice useable amounts of the good blocks, and imagine what it’s like for a poor player! So with malice toward none, and charity towards all, I think the best thing to do is make the rainbow blocks, CRAFTABLE!!!! :D