Experienced survivors pt1 - PT2 RELEASED! (Story)

FightersfightFightersfight Member
edited March 2018 in Off-Topic
I'm not sure if a story matches with general chat but if it's more off topic, then a mod is free to move it. Before anything, I know the valentine and poem contest is over. I'm doing this for fun and to get your suggestions to see if I am a good writer. Let's start.

It's felt long since the nuke, chaos has spread everywhere not even taking a rest to stop. I've know this wasteland for years and there's no hope for life left. Earth has vanished from its magnificent state. No humanity is left in the world, therefore causing this chaotic hell to spread like wind. It's devoured everything I owned and everything I wanted. I stayed in my shack just hoping, hoping for a knock just to show humans presence, the days went on and on with no knock; it was just the howling wind that fiercely blew against my bunker. I owned a flower, day by day growing it and keeping it safe like it was the most precious thing to me. One day, I decided to go out and search a new city called Murmansk. I hoped for no unexpected Lynx Tigers. I arrived at Murmansk taking a glance all around and noticing crates of dirty and toxic water next to a military base. This was sure heaven for something like me. Toxic water may not sound a lot but I have my own system to purifying it. After entering the military bases, hotels and houses, I decided to set up camp as I noticed the resources would need to be transported. I came back to the bunker and grabbed my truck and equipped my bycycle to the back of it. I took firewood and cooked food and decided to only stay in Murmansk for 3 days. I first looted the military base and grabbed 3 bagfulls of loot to return to a Lynx Tiger. He was an easy shot as he was distracted. I shot him once in the head and he dropped down to the ground, I grabbed him and stored him into the back of the truck to be roasted and eaten when we arrive back at the bunker. The second day was mysterious. I first looted 3 hotels and managed to get my bycyle ( the bycyle has several big backpacks equipped onto the front and sides) full before having to loot another 3. Once I returned towards the campsite, there were footprints leading back towards my wheel line caused by the truck. I hoped that my bunker would be okay but more importantly, I knew there had to be a human. There were more then 1 pair of footprints. I lied down into my handmade beach chair for rest and remembered my old days, when I used to live a precious rich life, I owned a 4 story mansion. I missed my friends. The third day was a bright morning. I wanted to get back to the bunker as soon as possible so I marked Murmansk on my map and collected 100 bottles of dirty and toxic water to get back. Once I arrived, a note was by the bunker door, it said

"This is the SG group, we set up a survival camp miles away from here and have seen that you have done some decent work like create vehicles and dug out a bunker. The survival camp has over 200 members and has only been open for 6 months. It has functional bath and fridges along with work, economy, currency, houses and walls for the outer side but feel free to pack anything extra you would like. It also has functional WiFi! We have also gave you this truck back as we have seen you have a truck. Equip the truck back to the truck and you will have extra storage. We will come on Thursday and knock on your bunker door. Your offered job is technician."

I fell in amazement as I steered at the truck back. Tommorrow was Thursday. I continued to pack unnecessary items in a hurry. I grabbed a bunch of painting and all my papers to store in the truck back. I used paper to draw to enjoy and not go crazy being alone. I grabbed my Lynx Tiger and started butchering it soon to cook it. Once it was cooked, I stored it in my functional fridge and grabbed my computer and played offline games which were downloaded before the apocalypse started. My computer was lucky and survived so I found no use leaving it. It was the next day, I quickly packed all my remaining stuff like computer and unconnected the fridge to pack it. I quickly cleaned the dirty water and refreshed the toxic water. I packed the power generator and the fridge and watered the plant and toke it with me. I toke every chair and firewood I had along with my weapons and melees. It all managed to fit in. While I was finishing, they arrived. I asked to say one goodbye to my bunker and all I left. I went with them and they were telling the truth. I got a house and started with 50 rims, that was the name of their currency. I unpacked everything. We even had garages! This was more then heaven for me. I managed to get WiFi and since I didn't need the power generator, I sold it for 75 rims to a person who was leaving for a year to survive. I worked and was paid well. It was like a mini town

PT2

I woke up to hear massive banging. I went outside and noticed they were building a house. It was quite small like mine but other houses were a bit bigger so I'm guessing, you can upgrade houses using rims. I went back inside and ate cereal and thought of future plans. It was work; I walked to work, I worked by a garage making technological stuff. I noticed this girl walk by and looked at me. For me, she was beautiful; I wanted to know much more about her but I continued work as she vanished over the corner. When I finished work and I was paid, I went towards home and noticed the house was finished. I remembered when I moved in, there was a note, there was not yet a note on this one. I decided to knock on the door, it opened slowly and the girl from earlier appeared

"Hello,"
"Hi, i see you are the new neighbour round here,"
"Yes, I am. I used to live in a ruins of a house that I fixed,"
"I lived in a bunker with a power generator, fridge, computer and a bunch of other stuff,"
"Wow, you were prepared, musta have been hard for them to find you but it was worth it,"
"I was found because I went out camping for a few days using a truck and they followed the wheel line back to my bunker,"
"Well, what's your current work right now?"
"Technician,"
"Mines is enginner, I was hired to invent new items,"
"Maybe sooner or later, you will make an item that will satisfy everyone!"
"Well, I've gotta go. Nice talking to you,"

She then closed the door quickly and I decided to go to the shops and buy some food and water, especially for the plant, I was preparing for something big. It was the very next day and I checked upon the plant and it was a fully fledged big rose. It was a day off work for most technicians so I decided to spent more time upon my plant and go online onto some games. While that, something mysterious happened, there was a user within the name of HELP ME, IM IN THE WASTELAND - SUNKAR that kept trying to connect, I knew sunkar, it was a large city that I dared not to loot due to how much radiation and animals were located in there. I decided to go and leave to search for him, a note was put up my door that I have left for a while and that this house isn't open for sale. I grabbed my truck and left behind the huge gates. I was out for the first time in a while, I had a bunch of weapons but mostly my heart was beating faster then a machine gun as I approached the city. There were huge hotels and houses. As I entered, I stopped the truck and searched the first few houses, nothing - I searched the next few houses, nothing. I then searched a hotel and at the 5th floor, I was jumped at by a Lynx Tiger which sent me hurling into a wall and made me lose my equipped weapons, I stood up to see I was trapped by a Lynx Tiger in the corner, I was petrified, but then, it slowly approached me and started licking me, I was confused, I went to groom it and it did nothing. I then grabbed s rope and put it round its head, it was also fine with this. I then left it and told to stay and then walked near the room door and told it to follow, it came, I think I fully tamed a Lynx Tiger, I heard growls from the hall as another Lynx tiger appeared, this one wasn't so friendly, it jumped at me but was blocked by my Lynx Tiger which jumped and pushed it out of the way, he viciously ripped it apart, I grabbed my weapons and told him to go, we left and suddenly my pet was sniffing into another hotel room which we entered and found the survivor, my pet decided to also lick him to,

"Were you the one who kept disconnecting to a game,"
"Ye-s,"
"I offer you to come with us to a mini town that has power, WiFi and functional economy,"
"Sounds unbelievable but okay,"

We then left for the town and arrived safely, everyone was surprised by me taming a Lynx Tiger (which I kept in the garage in a cage and fed it well) and the dude that was rescued by me got set up with a house and a job with his 50 rims, I was also offered to help extend the gates...

That's a cliff hanger, it will continue in pt3. As always, hope you enjoyed! Leave your suggestion to if I am a good writer.

Comments

• Jumping the story
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited March 2018
    Sounds pretty good! I would definitely like to hear a Part 2, I love the story.

Here's my suggestion:
    A few of your sentences were kinda confusing, jumping to other things a bit quickly without much between, but other than that the story is awesome! I love it, keep it up! :)
  • Sounds pretty good! I would definitely like to hear a Part 2, I love the story.

Here's my suggestion:
    A few of your sentences were kinda confusing, jumping to other things a bit quickly without much between, but other than that the story is awesome! I love it, keep it up! :)

Thanks for reading! :) invite your friends if you want.
  • Good story, would love to see a part 2!
  • Jump - pt2 released
  • Awesome! I love reading these :D