St.Patricks Day Pack?

Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Yep...The tittle says it all. Here's what I think should be in it.

Commons
  • 3 leaf clover's 50-100c
  • 2 leaf clover glasses 100-150
  • Clover Blocks 50-100c
  • Leprechaun Hat 100-150c
  • Leprechaun Shirt 100-150c
  • Leprechaun Hat 100-150c (whole outfit 250-400c)
  • Corn Beef and Cabbage 50c
  • Pot of Gold! 50-100c
  • Three Leaf Clover Shirt 50-100c
Rares
  • Pet Leprechaun 1000-2,500c
  • Four Leaf Clover Ballon 1,000-3,00c
  • Four Leaf Clover Shirt 1,000-2,000c
If this happen's, @CosmicCow I want it free cause who did you get it from.............me. XD

Comments

• How about a pot of gold?

Too bad this is mostly a kids game or I'd also suggest green beer...so instead how about some green fruit juice/kool ade?

And we really need some corned beef and cabbage.

How about a four leaf clover balloon?
  • DafniDafni Member
    +1!
    Very creative.
    What about a three leaf clover shirt (not rare, kind of like the half heart shirts)
    and a four leaf clover shirt (more rare)
  • Like it!
  • +1 :)
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • +1 I want MOOOOOOOOOORE BALLOONS!!!!!!!!!
  • just so you know i think they aren't doing any seasonal packs untill next halloween :P that's what i've heard anyway
  • Easter pack is still due to come...then apparently there is a break for a bit. Last year there was the Summer Bummer Pack too.
  • i have been rlly wantin this for a while but never made a post about it... i agree 100000%
  • Bump!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah would be nice.
    Get a bit sick of the very american centric and christian only based events.
    Where's st. patricks day, Chinese new year, Bonfire night, Hanukkah etc.

I'm atheist myself but I think it'd be nice to be inclusive to more.
    Seems at times this game only think events should be based around 1 religion and american events eg. thanks giving.

Yeah we have some non-religious events like summer bummer etc.
    Be nicer to have more.

Even a cubic castles based one on the anniversary of the game launching to public beta in may.

Most of the other games I'm playing right now are doing st. patricks day and it would have some really cool items in this game. Few weeks back a lot of the games I play were doing Chinese new year.
  • the only event we had for st patricks was that leprechaun rainbow event....
  • gdog said:

Yeah would be nice.

Seems at times this game only think events should be based around 1 religion and american events eg. thanks giving.

Be nicer to have more.

Even a cubic castles based one on the anniversary of the game launching to public beta in may.

Most of the other games I'm playing right now are doing st. patricks day and it would have some really cool items in this game. Few weeks back a lot of the games I play were doing Chinese new year.

I agree. I live in America and am religious and I am Irish and Italian. What about Italian Holidays? Totally with you. They might say "thats too many packs" but oh well!
  • gdog said:

Yeah would be nice.

Be nicer to have more.

The point is to have packs for well known holidays, I guess Hanukkah is more well known and so is saint patricks day( by the way, if your just ranting against Christian holidays, you shouldn’t want to have saint patricks day packs:) ) anyways, it’s all about the well known holidays, so other holiday packs, ok, sure, are they well known and highly celebrated? That’s the question