Where to find fossil?

Hello guys, i want to know where to find fossil and i really thankyou who help me.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You can find fossil in any mines.
  • Oh, that really helped me, thanks a lot
  • Fossil is find in the Any Mine.Is hard to Find.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Best way to find fossils is to have a high lvl pet (49 is teh best)with u ,and walking around mines.
    U will found them more easier and more faster :D

That's true, also note that level 49 pets can sense fossil 3 blocks away.
    No I don't think so. I been mining a lot and they don't sense them 4-6 blocks away.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Best way to find fossils is to have a high lvl pet (49 is teh best)with u ,and walking around mines.
    U will found them more easier and more faster :D

That's true, also note that level 49 pets can sense fossil 3 blocks away.
    Not only 3, i think around 4-6 blocks (not sure because i never own a lvl 49 pet though.)
    When does a pet gain the ability to detect those certain abilities? ~4 blocks away at level 49 makes it look like they get it a bit late.
    The earliest is at level 5 when they detect them 1 block away.
  • I have a level 5 pet and it doesnt even sesnses it, even thoug its right ontop of the fossil, but anyways, follils are best found on arctic mines, since I got 3 fossils in one arctic mine O.o
  • You guys are the best
  • I have a level 5 pet and it doesnt even sesnses it, even thoug its right ontop of the fossil, but anyways, follils are best found on arctic mines, since I got 3 fossils in one arctic mine O.o

they see fossils when they level 6 i think.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks wurf!
  • I'd like to share this video by Gdog, you might find it very helpful :)

• Thanks a lot justmeg my FRIEND
  • *>Remo<* said:

I have a level 5 pet and it doesnt even sesnses it, even thoug its right ontop of the fossil, but anyways, follils are best found on arctic mines, since I got 3 fossils in one arctic mine O.o

they see fossils when they level 6 i think.
    I think they do

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Do not bump old and outdated topics.
This discussion has been closed.