Building Palm Village!

Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
edited February 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Me and my sister are making a realm named Palm Village! Be sure to drop by! Special thanks to...
  • Graceful Thunder for donating 300 stone
And here are the builders!
  • GlitterQueen22
  • Mad Dog Gamer
  • =MGS=Mad Dog Gamer
Be sure to check it out so far. We are curently drawing the designs, building it in some parts, and gathering materials. If you want to donate, go to Mad Dog Gamer's Shop and donate materials like.....
  • Stone
  • Tropical Grass
  • Pink Coral
  • Sand
  • Old Wood
  • New Wood
  • Silver or Silver Blocks
  • Black Crude Signs
Server and Realm Updates

All building has stopped for now so I can have more time to design it as we go forward. Please Note: All donations are still welcomed at Mad Dog Gamer's Shop. Visit our discord for more information.
All who donate, please private message me on here or on discord (Discord: Mad Dog Gamer#8754). See Palm Villages Discord: https://discord.gg/zHAc6k4. Please note that the server is still being built.

Palm Village Realm Owner

GlitterQueen22

Discord Owner

Mad Dog Gamer

Comments

• Can’t wait to check it out :D, I’ll try to donate
  • So, no palm trunks and tops? How about ferns? Any fences you need?

I'll see what I can pull from my inventory to donate. I think I have some extra pink coral and other things.

Also, what's a BLACK crude sign? I thought there were only black official signs or crude signposts (which are brown/wood). Which do you prefer?
  • b3achy said:

So, no palm trunks and tops? How about ferns? Any fences you need?

I'll see what I can pull from my inventory to donate. I think I have some extra pink coral and other things.

Also, what's a BLACK crude sign? I thought there were only black official signs or crude signposts (which are brown/wood). Which do you prefer?

I think he meant black official when he said that, so I think ur best bet r those
  • b3achy said:

I think he meant black official when he said that, so I think ur best bet r those
    Yes, black offical signs.
    b3achy said:

And yes we need palm trunks and tops.
  • Glad I asked, I was leaning toward crude as those seem to be more tropical than the black official. :)
  • b3achy said:

Glad I asked, I was leaning toward crude as those seem to be more tropical than the black official. :)

True
  • Bump! Donations still welcomed while I design it!