-Joystick- 's Grave

We will all miss him, and I have a place to gather and appreciate him. Type in DsBerrypaw's Realm (Or just DsBerrypaw, it will pop up), and the door there will take you to Joystick's funeral. May he live on forever in our hearts. He has really changed CC for the better.

Comments

• I miss Joy. Thankful, I still have him on discord. Here are some pictures of me at her grave. 1. Is me and my sister. 2. Is me and @CatsDreams.
  • BananawBananaw Member
    edited February 2018
    He quitted cc ? And can anyone gimmie his discord im a, friend
  • Umm joystick was just on 10 minutes ago.... he was farmin
  • Umm joystick was just on 10 minutes ago.... he was farmin

That's literally impossible. He went on way more early to give some items to a friend. And didn't get on from that.
  • Wait, Joystick built his own grave??? Well that SUCKS. Anywhozies, I made him one as well. His place always gets me kicked from CC, so I don't explore around there often. Truth be told, I've never been able to enter his Lab without being disconnected.
  • Wait, Joystick built his own grave??? Well that SUCKS. Anywhozies, I made him one as well. His place always gets me kicked from CC, so I don't explore around there often. Truth be told, I've never been able to enter his Lab without being disconnected.

That's due to the amount of fadey foam he used. Maybe we should ask if he can move it in his lobby so more people could see it. Very unsure of his answer though.

That's due to the amount of fadey foam he used. Maybe we should ask if he can move it in his lobby so more people could see it. Very unsure of his answer though.
    Joystick has already quit
  • I was told by numerous players that they can't enter it. I moved it for you guys <3
    Now I can sleep on my 2 ears
    Cya all