Beware new scam

Guys i just encountered a new scam today, they will say that you are in a thread on forums or something like that and they will ask you your instagram or discord. After that they will send you a fake link of forums and when you opened it, it’s the exact copy of the login thingy on forums! Beware! Unfortunately she removed the link fast and i didn’t had a chance to screen shot it. P.S. her ign is >champion<

Comments

• Yes, someone randomly added me on discord and sent me a link to log in in cubic castles forums for a vote. That link was fake and same with cubic castles forums. That person ads many people from cubic castles at discord and he/she also tries to get informations from people in the game. His name on the game is >Champion<
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    She also has an account in CC as Queen Nika. I recognize her picture from the IG account she gave me. She told me that she wanted my help with something but once I saw the log in screen I reported her.
  • Happened to me. I would have fallen for it if I wasn’t any smarter. I saw that it didn’t auto fill my account info into the website in google, so I put in a random account I thought of username:12345 password: imnotfallingforthis, XD and it sent me to some random thing, avoided being hacked :P
  • She/he is utilizing multiple accounts, hope this issue gets sorted :D
  • You can also see that, that forum is fake because the locker is red, that means it isn't safe. Now that website (fake forum) is hidden..
  • Jesus Christ... I literally was chatting with champion a couple days ago in the lobby. We were both wearing the same set so that’s why we were chatting
  • Why am I here? I don't use discord or Instagram.
  • Does anyone know what's Champion's previous name? I deleted him yesterday because I cleaned my friend list
  • Flooks said:

Does anyone know what's Champion's previous name? I deleted him yesterday because I cleaned my friend list

>Champion< ?

• She did the same
    with me but in discord
  • Beware guys! I almost got scammed by this trick
  • Never trust strangers....they are awfully annoying specially when they force you to do something for them...always take time to know somebody.
  • AutiMaTic said:

Never trust strangers....they are awfully annoying specially when they force you to do something for them...always take time to know somebody.

Hmm i cant trust anyone in cubic castles Your all strangers, Get Back!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Not a new scam at all.
    We have a stickied/annoucened topic on this
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17036/warning-how-to-keep-your-account-safe-read-this-first#latest

Just report those accounts on instagram/discord.
    Never login anywhere else but these forums.

Closing
This discussion has been closed.