I like pie

DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
edited February 2018 in Art
Pie is amazing

Comments

• cool? I have no time for some useless hate comment :)
  • Sorry tettt is right what if I named myself 99999krampusmasks? Would I then have 99999 krAmpus in my inventory? Also ppl could use auto clickers (against rules btw) and level up to lvl 50 in like a week.

• Tettt You bet wrong ;). I have to say. Only 71.43%, sadly, voted no. But I swear. You Two are just some haters who judge everything, and or find something wrong about it.
  • -1 this would reduce the prices soo much and would make everything be worth nothing
  • Meh i changed the discussion.
  • :P
    I guess your welcome for the karma?
  • There is alot to already craft
  • If I had a nickel for each time someone said "Im going to commit suicide" I'd have about a dime.
  • Meh I do have one, but maybe your jealous you don't ;)
  • The only one who is mild here is you. Ya salty nub ;)
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    edited February 2018
    Are you sure that I care about this? What am I doing wrong? "Offending you and I get a warning 'cuz you said'"? Oh question. Do I Get A Warning For Expressions? If I did, honestly, CC would be the worst game in the entire world.
  • And what happened to this? "i wont bother you and your rubbish suggestions."? Do you suffer from short term memory loss?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    That's enough. Please do not drag threads off topic with arguments.
    ''Do not bully or provoke others, your opinion is always welcome but there are limits to everything.''
    Please review the forum rules. This is the only verbal warning.
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.