Can someone remove my "Mild" Warning?

So I just Received a Mild Warning on January 27 And I wish my warning is removed :P
But I know it has been on my Profile on 29 days But Can Someone remove it tommorow Because I have Exams this week,I need to study tommorow;-;

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2018
    Only forums mods can, in the case of a mild warning, you have to wait 30 days before they can remove it.
  • Don't listen to him his telling truth. Warnings can also be removed if you complete several easy quests so people can see that you are sorry for your bad deeds.
    First you need to tickle live cobras tail,
    than you need to wrestle with the live bear,
    and if you surv, cough, after you complete those minor quests you need to steal Donald Trump's wig.
    Of course Donald needs to be live also.
    Also those quests will be included in next April fools pack, but you must provide your cobra, bear and Donald if you want to receive reward. Good luck
  • but my mild warning has already been 4-5 months i think lol. but really how?
  • Welp i have my warning since 4 month, same could ods remove it? Thanks. By the way, you should REALLY install an auto-remove mild warning
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Warnings can only be removed manually, thus why you need to request their removal to us.

All of your warnings have been removed. Sorry for the delay.
This discussion has been closed.