Technology pack?

MM2-2MM2-2 Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Technology pack

So... I have this idea about a new technology pack.

It will have:

-Robot costume (or maybe a new Robot head,shirt,pants)

-Electric pets dog or cat or both (they die when they touch water and their food can be a battery or something like that and there should be 5 batteries in each pack)

-New kinds of PCs (can glow in dark and act like the normal computers in cc)

-Electric wings ( new wings which can glow in the dark and have a details like some wire connected to each other)

-new blocks (like a glass inside it wires with a laser effect that glows like any lamp or candle in cc but like a block and that can be connected to complete the shape also there should be 3 kinds of it so we can go left and right with the connection when they are used as a floor)

-Electric stamp (A stamp where we can see in the outside environment some lasers move there with a black background and there also with effect that acts like a dark stamp in each like 3 minutes for 3 or 5 seconds)

-Electric wand ( a wand that has the effect of electricity instead of the wand abilities, they don’t hurt the qbee or make them lose some hearts they are just for fun and has not a power limit)

-A statue of a robotic qbee as a decor

Added!!!

-Robot inna box ( a small robot moves by a small tire it electrifies you and lose about half heart and freezes you for 5 seconds but the box is not a wooden box, it should be made of metal

-Tv Head

This pack might be on cyber Monday or something like that

If something is not clear please leave comment about that

Comments

• wwaw +1 for your idea
  • +1 maybe have a circuit board as a bloc, maybe since they r flat it would be a half block?
  • Bump! Dump Jump. Share ur ideas about this pack and what can be also on this pack
  • I don't really see why we can't so I guess.. I am going to have to say +1
  • yess +1
  • Dump bump!
  • This is a cool idea, I thought of making the USS enterprises interior this will be cool
  • -Bump- 2 new stuff added to the list!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1

Although i wanna say that the electric wings where the light goes with you isnt possible since they cant make light that goes with ye, but maybe it itself is nice
  • +1

Although i wanna say that the electric wings where the light goes with you isnt possible since they cant make light that goes with ye, but maybe it itself is nice

What I mean is that we can see them in dark same thing like when we can see the eyes in the mummy mask and sub vampire if it’s possible, so we can see like blue wires

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    MM2-2 said:

+1

What I mean is that we can see them in dark same thing like when we can see the eyes in the mummy mask and sub vampire if it’s possible, so we can see like blue wires

Ah okay on that way, i thought you ment that it gives light around you but this is okay ;p
  • srry men i dont like this idea -1
  • +1 i would like to see lots of small packs like this introduced to cc as we only have the dungeon pack which is sorta like this. It would be cool to have more
  • Bump
  • Hmmm, sounds like a good excuse for Cosmic Cow to put LEDs in the game
    +1
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    Bump to jump :P
  • 1+ sounds awesome!
  • -1, I hated the fact that glow in dark,if come a block,anti glowering,I will put +1

why I hated glow in dark?

stamps in a parkour will get killed with this glow ;-;

or simple a puzzle,get killed too :P
  • I'm really like these ideas mate.
  • +1 Why not, they sound pretty cool ;)
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member

-1, I hated the fact that glow in dark,if come a block,anti glowering,I will put +1

-Well if it’s not good for parkours why would u build them in a parkour?
    -Isn’t candles and lamps on cc can kill stamps in parkour? They will be the same
    -The fact of the glowing is because the electric stamp when the stamp acts like a dark stamp for 5 seconds in each 3 or 5 minutes

and I didn’t understand how is that a problem
  • MM2-2 said:

-1, I hated the fact that glow in dark,if come a block,anti glowering,I will put +1

-Isn’t candles and lamps on cc can kill stamps in parkour? They will be the same
    -The fact of the glowing is because the electric stamp when the stamp acts like a dark stamp for 5 seconds in each 3 or 5 minutes

example

I want build The Dark Course,that U just can use toch and candles,etc

and someone with an cloth,that glow in dark,go,and stay glowing in all
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    edited March 2018

MM2-2 said:

example

I answered that to elemental god...

The cloth have the same glowing of sub vampire and mummy mask eyes where we can see the details in dark but we can’t see the other things around us 8)

• VetraVetra Member
    +1 I love cyber stuff.
  • MM2-2 said:

MM2-2 said:

example

I answered that to elemental god...

The cloth have the same glowing of sub vampire and mummy mask eyes where we can see the details in dark but we can’t see the other things around us 8)

ok,I didn't voted yet,if only this happen,I go vote +1
  • +1 but we need wires and light switches that connect to lights.
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    -BuMP-
  • Pretty cool +1
  • awesome idea +1