Hardest parkour list :P

Ok so I am very good at building/doing parkours in cc. Parkours are one of my favourite things to do/speed run. I want to compile a list of the hardest courses in cc as a reference to anyone who wants to try them, and someday I will try to get doors to every one of these parkours. I’ll start this off

Please say the name of the realm
Please say the owner of the realm
Rate the difficulty 1-10 and please if it’s anything less than a 7 or 8 don’t include it.

THE FLOOR IS LAVA
=Captain NoahIsCool=
Difficulty: 10

Mission impossible
Cafe de Terno
Difficulty: 10

The Original Course
Cafe de Terno
Difficulty 9-9.5

The Death Course
The Death Reaper
Difficulty 8.5-9

The Remodelled Blue Course
Ang3lbee
Difficulty 10

Darkwater Trails 2
Hinter
Difficulty 9

The Sand Tower
KelpShake
Difficulty 8

Thank you,
-noah

>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<

I beat all these courses, ang3lbee nerfed the remodeled blue course but it’s still a 10 for u guys, he is thinking about changing it back tho

Comments

• Bump cmon guys add to the list
  • Darkwaters 1 and 2!
    Not so hard tho
  • Sand tower
    8/8.5
  • edited February 2018

Darkwaters 1 and 2!
    Not so hard tho

Yes, those aren’t rlly that hard, I’ll add 2 tho, who made it?

Sand tower
    8/8.5

I thought this one was easy, but if other people disagree I will add
  • The Hot Hot Hot Course
    Difficulty :7.5
  • Hinter built Dark Water 1 and 2 with the aid of others assisting him with testing but the credit can go to him :).
  • The Hot Hot Hot Course

I will check it out and see if it’s worthy

Hinter built Dark Water 1 and 2 with the aid of others assisting him with testing but the credit can go to him :).

Ok thx
  • Tettt said:

[CSA] Training Centre

hehe this one hard to do for nub players

:P u have to pay for that one so no, sry unless u made it free
  • I'll add one:

The Blue Course 2 - Hell Mode
    Difficulty: 9,5
    Location: The realm name is The Blue Course, although you ought to beat the normal course and Hard Mode to enter this bonus course.

I can't give this a 10 since Extreme Mode is being worked on and was nerfed a few times in the past.
  • CD87 said:

I'll add one:

The Blue Course 2 - Hell Mode
    Difficulty: 9,5
    Location: The realm name is The Blue Course, although you ought to beat the normal course and Hard Mode to enter this bonus course.

I can't give this a 10 since Extreme Mode is being worked on and was nerfed a few times in the past.

All right
  • The Hot Hot Hot Course

Umm I beat this course in 2 minutes on my first try without dying once I’m sry but it’s too easy
  • Hey does anyone know what the new course by kelpshake where u go up the side of the mountain is called? I wanna add that one even tho I beat it in 5minutes it’s like a 8 for everyone else
  • Tettt said:

was it the one you built with kelp?
    that one was easy peazy...
    my parkour is quite hard for people who dont have jumpman xD

I don’t remember building one with kelp.. xD I did build one with my buddy cafe de Terno tho it’s called THE FLOOR IS LAVA
  • bump bump bumpidy bump
  • MidnightStormMidnightStorm Member
    edited March 2018
    Ex-ca-use me? The sand tower is 8?!?!? I thought it would be.... *shakes head* these guys are good at parkour I guess...
    Edit: I went to “the floor is lava..” PURE EVIL!
  • Ex-ca-use me? The sand tower is 8?!?!? I thought it would be.... *shakes head* these guys are good at parkour I guess...
    Edit: I went to “the floor is lava..” PURE EVIL!

Yep, I got scammed 60k and I took my rage out into making that course xD
  • Okay sorry i am late but i bet i can beat any challange so please give me the hardest one and i will tell if i beaten it or gave up
  • challenge accepted
  • Okay sorry i am late but i bet i can beat any challange so please give me the hardest one and i will tell if i beaten it or gave up

The floor is lava + the remodelled blue course
  • Okay i will try those later and tell you how it went
  • MarenerMarener Member
    edited March 2018
    dangit, just realized I was last one who commented rip
  • edited March 2018

Okay i will try those later and tell you how it went

I’m the only person in cc who has beat those two, so good luck :D

Also please comment more courses to add to the room. Don’t just say that u wanna try em. This goes for everyone, ty
  • Okay i will
  • Okay i tested floor is lava but i was stuck at the first area and i think you need speed demon also so maybe thats why because i don't have the perk yet
  • Okay i tested floor is lava but i was stuck at the first area and i think you need speed demon also so maybe thats why because i don't have the perk yet

Ok :p