Valentines Short Stories And Poems (Official Event)

edited February 2018 in Community
One day, a Qbee named Markien woke up to the sound of knocking at his door *knock knock knock*. He just ignored it, because it would just be another hater hating him. When the knocking stopped, he went outside and sat sadly on a bench. A boy came up to him and said, "Hi!" The boy looked at the sad gaze on Markien's face and said, "Are you okay?". Markien didn't bother to reply. He just shook his head and walked away. Though, the Qbee followed him, saying "It's Valentine's Day! I want to make sure everyone is happy." Markien looked back at the Qbee. Markien sighed and said, "Please go away. I know you just want to bother me. No one likes me anyways." The Qbee said, "Don't worry. I'm here for you. No one really likes me either, since I'm a dumb messenger." "You're just saying that to make me happy." Marken replied sadly. "Please, It breaks my heart to see people sad! I have a gift for you!" The Qbee pleaded. Markien's sad gaze faded away and began to change into a smile. "No it's fine. Would you, um, Like to be friends?" Markien asked. With no words, The Qbee accepted Markien's friend request, took his hand, and gladly skipped to a park nearby. The Qbee told him how much this park meant to him. "I lost my girlfriend. She was sad when I met her here. That's why I want to make you happy." Markien looked at the Qbee and hugged him. "I guess I really do have a place here, in Cubic Castles." The End