Building Help

Hi! I need help making a house at my realm. I made a very basic house (a 3x3 box) but I know I can improve on that. The question is, how so?

Comments

• Pixels, sculpties and imagination =P

...sculpties? What is that?

...sculpties? What is that?
    Basically blocks you can pull apart into smaller blocks to make your buildings more detailed.
    Ed made a tutorial video a while ago that you might like;

• Make it bigger :p
  • maybe start on paper and draw a square... then add in rooms and furniture like a star for bed and flowers maybe!.. BOOM! floor plan
  • maybe start on paper and draw a square... then add in rooms and furniture like a star for bed and flowers maybe!.. BOOM! floor plan

I usually use graph paper to plan out my builds, at least the floor plan, in some cases I tape 4 papers together, if the build is 100x100 :P
  • Wait but you’re Abraham Lincoln :O the same president that built his own log cabin out of wood :o the world famous rail splitter!(I kid btw) I’m clueless when it comes to building
  • I am not actually Abe Lincoln, it is just a handle. The name Noodle was taken so I had to use a diff. name. I could not use my real name so I combined my real name with a nickname. Nobody had noticed until I told yall.
  • Also use fadey foam and phantom foam. That way you can have a real roof and still see inside, and a door that you can pass through since they don't have any that open in this game.