Private Messaging/Mail

I had an idea that I reeeeeeeallllly want in Cubic Castles. Mail!
This idea was kinda borrowed from Animal Jam's "Jam-a-Gram" system, but whatever :)
So, lets say your buddy is in a locked realm and you can't get tho them. Well, what if you could click on their name, and see a new button saying: "Send Mail"? You would click it, and you could type a message, decorate me maybe, and maybe even add a gift to it! Click send, and on the side where quests and such pop up, (This could be something like light red colored)
It would say: "You have mail from: (Name)!" They click it, and go to a mailbox, (It would be set up like quests are) and read it. There could be buttons such as, delete message, reply, or report. The gift, would be at the top, and when you click on it it would say: "You have recived (picture of item here) From (Name)! Click ok to put it in your inventory!" But, what if you have no slots? Well, It would say after you clicked on it, the same thing, except instead of click ok to get it, it would say, "Clear inventory space to get this item!"

Other tweaks: An option to make them sendable by anybody, friends, or nobody. An item called the "Mailbox" that could be placed in your realm, and have people click on it to send the owner mail. It could be 50-100c.

So what do you think? Good idea? Tell me below!
-ForeverGone, AKA Ash

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Could be helpful when theres a scammer in the realm and You want to call somebody ;D
    Though Mods/Admins would turn off the Mail thing cause they don't wanna get spammed :p
  • According to other posts, this is highly wanted!
    Hope devs add it!
  • k a wk a w Member
    I like this idea, I hope it gets added too.
  • I was rolling around at the speed of sound in the sound test of this game in files, and I heard some Mail Box noises.
    No joke.
  • I was rolling around at the speed of sound in the sound test of this game in files, and I heard some Mail Box noises.
    No joke.

Well one, good SAAAAAANIC quote, and two, :OOOOOO!!!!!!
  • edited April 2016

I was rolling around at the speed of sound in the sound test of this game in files, and I heard some Mail Box noises.
    No joke.

Well one, good SAAAAAANIC quote, and two, :OOOOOO!!!!!!
    Lols. I think I like. Spoiled all the work. For myself.
  • /msg Forevergone Hey man!
    [Private message from CraftedCubes] Hey man!

/Mail Forevergone Sup dude!
    [You have one message in your mailbox, type /read to read it]
    [Letter from CraftedCubes] Sup dude!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CardioGodCardioGod Member
    edited April 2016

Could be helpful when theres a scammer in the realm and You want to call somebody ;D
    Though Mods/Admins would turn off the Mail thing cause they don't wanna get spammed :p

They could block it to only private messaging, if they are on your Friends list. So mods won't be spammed or the players.