translator keyboards

Why don't translator keyboards work in Cubic Castles? There are millions of players, some of which speak foreign languages. In order to communicate, we have to use translators. Some languages like Russian cannot be translated because of the unique symbols. Please devs allow translator keyboards in CC. They could help the community grow.

Comments

• Already suggested before ya =/
    +1
  • Les letters de Français est un nécessité!
  • as a portuguese speaker i do agree 100%
    +10
  • +1
    I wanna get in on them sweet sweet gossips! >.<
  • Hrothgar said:

+1
    I wanna get in on them sweet sweet gossips! >.<</p>

+1 Me too! Lol
  • Not that I need it but +1
  • +1 :O Because i'm using google translate xd,not standard
  • +1 but there might be a 3rd party app that could work it.
  • but guys we don't have Russian or Japanese keyboards
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited February 2018
    Log_er said:

but guys we don't have Russian or Japanese keyboards

It is mainly for mobile users who are able to switch back and fourth between keyboards
    이렇게 (Like this)
    This could also work with pc users from other countries such as Japan or Russia like you have said. I do not believe that everyone who has to play this game must use English characters even though it is the most used form as it will decrease the number of players from said countries.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Apricot said:

Log_er said:

but guys we don't have Russian or Japanese keyboards

It is mainly for mobile users who are able to switch back and fourth between keyboards
    이렇게 (Like this)
    This could also work with pc users from other countries such as Japan or Russia like you have said. I do not believe that everyone who has to play this game must use English characters even though it is the most used form as it will decrease the number of players from said countries.
    the thing is though, cc doesn't allow auto correct so we can't use keyboards on mobile that automatically translate your words to another language.

• I use a keyboard that can translate what I type, but it doesn't work on CC! D: