- discussion closed -

- Vlad -- Vlad - Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I was walking through one of the great lobbies, and guess what? A random guy was putting his trash in my inventory... I left... some time later i just entered the lobby to go to farmer's coop and guess what? I got warp food from a guy in my inventory! This is RUDE. Just putting stuff in someone else's inventory... We can't ban or ground players for this but... just... stop it!

And i want to tell this to the mods! Why not removing the function? I think it is useless! U can lose items accidentally... people can troll or be rude... Just use the trade button! Idk.. but this thing is pointless i think.

Comments

• -1. I think if a person is doing a giveaway, but doesn't have a register in that realm or on them, they just put the prize in there inventory.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited February 2018

I was walking through one of the great lobbies, and guess what? A random guy was putting his trash in my inventory... I left... some time later i just entered the lobby to go to farmer's coop and guess what? I got warp food from a guy in my inventory! This is RUDE. Just putting stuff in someone else's inventory... We can't ban or ground players for this but... just... stop it!

And i want to tell this to the mods! Why not removing the function? I think it is useless! U can lose items accidentally... people can troll or be rude... Just use the trade button! Idk.. but this thing is pointless i think.

If i see you ingame, I will be sure to put some cookies in your inventory XD.
  • epieownz said:

If i see you ingame, I will be sure to put some cookies in your inventory XD.
    Excellent idea Lol.
  • If i see you ingame, I will be sure to put some cookies in your inventory XD.

Excellent idea Lol.

AAAAAAAAA!! XD U just gave me a idea of a game! Ty!!!