Robots! High to small

My idea is if we added robots! Like little pet robots just in case if ur into technology there can be different types wuvva robot Christmas robot or spooky robot!! There can be a huge flying robot when it reaches lvl 50 with clouds under it and it all shiny and gold There can be bigger or more advanced robots that can help you find more items like a pet does I think cause I've never had a pet someone just told me they find bones and stuff but we can have the higher robots have space and be a maximum like 200 space so basically the robot is only allowed 200 items or dirt in it have a slot of 6 so 6 items fit in like dirt that will go up to 200 then there can be some upgrade thing that gives him more space or that can be for when he lvls up and then he gets abilities to mine and you can assign gold to him so he can go find gold there should be like an animation of him scanning the ground to see if there is any gold All that brings me to my second idea Robot builders! But that will be in the next one

Comments