Show me around!

Greetings my fellow mates :). I've finally logged into this forum, so anyone would like to show me and some features this has? Thanks a lot! :)

Comments

• Hey, great to meet you. Hope you are enjoying the forums! A few basic features I use a lot:
    -The top bar: Pretty self explanatory, click discussions to browse through recent discussions, activity to see people posting on walls, karma store to buy things with karma (forums currency gained by commenting and making discussions).
    -The search bar: Located in the upper right of the forums, I use this a lot if I'm looking for a person, discussion, or anything else.
    -The Icons: I also use the icons in the lower left corner of the forums. They are a great way to find things faster.
    Hope this helps, and again, welcome to the forums!
  • Perfct said:

Hey, great to meet you. Hope you are enjoying the forums! A few basic features I use a lot:
    -The top bar: Pretty self explanatory, click discussions to browse through recent discussions, activity to see people posting on walls, karma store to buy things with karma (forums currency gained by commenting and making discussions).
    -The search bar: Located in the upper right of the forums, I use this a lot if I'm looking for a person, discussion, or anything else.
    -The Icons: I also use the icons in the lower left corner of the forums. They are a great way to find things faster.
    Hope this helps, and again, welcome to the forums!

Ah, yes indeed I see them too! Can't believe I haven't noticed :P
    Thank you very much! :)