Rocket League or Terraria?

Hi! I am buying a game right now. I want Terraria AND Rocket League. Which won should I get? Help!

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Get rocket league if you're competitive and enjoys pvp.
    Get terraria if you want to explore and do lots of stuff.

I don't have terreria or seen a gameplay of it. all I know is you can explore worlds and do bunch of things.

I have Rocket League, it's better with friends. I'm not too competitive so I don't play the game without my friends. we don't play it anymore.
  • rocket league. terraria sucks and im sure its easy to pirate anyway
  • Miwky is right about Terraria though I can't speak for Rocket League.

In Terraria, you'll start off with a set of tools. You'll have to search your environment for resources and equipment to use. You'll be raiding tombs in pyramids, going underground to find mysterious caverns and houses, up in the sky where you'll find harpies, chests with stuff etc. When you get enough resources, you can build a house and might even attract settlers who can trade with you. I was told there was a sort of story to this game but I dunno :v After progressing enough, you'll encounter bosses like Skeletron, Plantera, Golem and like...20 more I think. You'll get unique trophies for beating them so that gives you things to collect. This game has an awesome variety of vanity stuff like a Creeper Costume which is obtainable during Halloween, loads of wings and guns. Loads of guns. I think there was a Nyan Cat Launcher or something.

You can either craft your stuff or find them.

I disagree with imma people wow, the game is awesome! Well, it's basically Minecraft with quests. Hope this explains enough :vvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Already ordered. This can be closed.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    well which one did you buy? :P
This discussion has been closed.