We can cuss now?

I was scrolling through some peoples profiles cause I was bored and I looked at a lot of his conversations. I got two screenshots of him cussing. So, can we?

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Hell isn't considered a cuss word. A least not here.
    It's not censored ingame and really isn't an offensive word.
    You can say it at anytime of day on national tv in all English speaking countries.
    It passes the Simpsons test ie. It used on the Simpsons.
  • Tbh I also don't consider hell a cuss word
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I’ve heard my grandmother say hell multiple times, one time being when she burned her brownies...that and some other things... but yeah hell to me is not a curse word, but there’s ways you shouldn’t use it just out of politeness, like go to hell, etc.
  • Just wanted to see what I can say.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    So all words that aren’t censored are considered fine? Because there’s a few others I’m wondering about.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    U said:

So all words that aren’t censored are considered fine? Because there’s a few others I’m wondering about.

If they've been used on the forums before then they are probably ok.
  • I wouldn't see that cuss word as a negative or a cuss word at allnormally cussing is used for being cool or saying negative comments if someone is experiencing anger or fear but if you don't use them to be rude to someone and you just say SOME alone it might not count as cussing depending on your age limit to be honest I'm not the fan of the. ussing
  • This thread brings me back to my child hood days when I was five and would say- H. E. DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS because I was scared of saying the word hell out loud.
  • People used "Hell" as a cuss word back in the old days. I mean old y'all...
    But, as time went on the word was used more often. So it lowered to a notty word, but now on But on Idiotic shows like the simpsons and many other shows it is normal. So no. "Hell" is not a cuss word, it originated to not be a cuss word.
  • This can be closed now. Thanks, just wanted to see what I can say.
This discussion has been closed.