Cubic casltes-fan discord server.

'Grill''Grill' Member
edited February 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Join my discord server that i made! have fun,know when we do giveaways,listen to music with friends,chat and more!
check it out now with the link:GQBxyfv
no idea how to join servers?just follow these steps!1.install discord and make an account if you didn't, 2.if on pc... check your friend list.there you must see a + in a cyrcle,Tap it!3.tap on "join a server" 4.type the link and remember,Big letters schould be big and small ones schould be typed small!

Comments

• there is no "official" server for cc technically.... so saying yours is official isnt a good way tbh... lots of players have cubic castles servers... though technically you could consider the mod server as official...
  • oh well . then its just a server.
    a disccord server.

• Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited February 2018
    I am in the cosmic cow discord server and that is the officail server. I'll check yours out.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I am in the cosmic cow discord server and that is the officail server. I'll check yours out.

could you share a link to that place?
    I just want to see if i can find out how many so called "official" servers exist out there and also to see if it is a server that is already mentioned before(you never know if you talk about the same one as many people tend to use different names for the same server).

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Changed the name of the thread as yours isn't the official cubic castles discord server.
  • FireguyZouFireguyZou Member
    edited February 2018
    I can't find the server ;(