Eating should have a use

Eating should have a use, like eating berries will do minor effects like ‘take 2% less damage taken’ and eggs do ‘5% faster on snow/ice’ (possibly the other way arround lol (for the egg and berries))but then the more rarer foods like event/pack items will do better effects. Valentines candy = 2.5% faster, Valentines chocolate = 3% faster, halloween chocolate = 2% faster, halloween candy = 5% less damage, farm eggs = 1.7% higher chance to mine cubits, tomatoes = 0.0025% faster speed, can stack up to 500, potatoes = 2% more harm to players during pvp, corn = 3.5% less cubits spent in the cubit store, eggplants = 3% faster in water, wheat = 0.09% faster (can stack up to 200). None of these stack except the ones that say they can stack. Tell me what you think, and say your own ideas if you want :)

Comments

• Tettt said:

many people have requested this feature, but it has been dismissed too many times.

I was prepared for heaps of -1s :))))) <:’,(
  • -1. Bad idea, i hate it.
  • -1. Bad idea, i hate it.

Lol the person that suggested it hates the idea - that logic
  • Lets stop chatting here before we get a warning - - - if its possible. Also i dont like some of my ideas afterwards. Especially this one. I thought it was good at first but now i think its bad. :( :u
  • -1 yeaaaaah, No
  • +1 and -1.

There could be some benefits and there could be some bad things associated with this so I'm 50/50.
  • i would like it!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Lets stop chatting here before we get a warning - - - if its possible. Also i dont like some of my ideas afterwards. Especially this one. I thought it was good at first but now i think its bad. :( :u

@Professional Killer
  • U quoted me by accident, he wants you to close this thread, professional killer. (JOKE)
  • yes eating should have a use but if they simply regenerated health it would be better I think
  • -1 sorry no I think the way eating works in cc is fine
  • FireSaw said:

yes eating should have a use but if they simply regenerated health it would be better I think

Makes the heal wands useless then
  • I wouldnt mind foods having simply effects like when you eat a chilliberry your qbee's face turns a bit red or thing like that but i am against foods having any sort of buff that would give them extra abilities
  • FireSaw said:

yes eating should have a use but if they simply regenerated health it would be better I think

do the heal wands heal the user?

• I wouldnt mind foods having simply effects like when you eat a chilliberry your qbee's face turns a bit red or thing like that but i am against foods having any sort of buff that would give them extra abilities

Me too

• FireSaw said:

FireSaw said:

do the heal wands heal the user?

Yeh when stood against a wall and hit at the wall next to you
  • Wowowowowow a +1
  • Tettt said:

many people have requested this feature, but it has been dismissed too many times.

ya -1 Tett is wise I agree sorry.

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited February 2018
    +1 Been long saying eating should have a use. Whether it's for some actual temporary perks/buffs or if it is just for something silly. It would make food more valuable too and make a point to cooking. Decorations are okay, but just not enough reason for me to add cooking to my list of skills at this point or to give up the resources that take a while to collect to make the items to just have them sit there.

Some of the valentine's food already allow for some cute effects - like the hearts circling the head, and that is cool. My biggest issue is I don't really know which of the candies do something and which are useless.

(BTW, just because it's not been implemented yet really isn't a good reason to vote down something. Maybe there are just other things higher on the priority list for the devs to work on. If people really want something, it might move higher on the list. Vote down if you don't want it, not because it's been recommended and not done yet.)

Also, I really don't want this game to move to an energy based system where it requires food. At higher levels those almost always prove useless (as energy tanks are so big you don't need food anyway) and all you do is struggle at lower levels (when it is difficult to get enough food to keep playing the game)...they just seem to hard to balance to make it a level playing field. But food having no use other than decoration or just to sit in inventory like with the candy is too little function for food, IMO.
  • -1 don't like it.
  • Sry -1 I don’t like this idea at all
  • b3achy said:

+1 Been long saying eating should have a use. Whether it's for some actual temporary perks/buffs or if it is just for something silly. It would make food more valuable too and make a point to cooking. Decorations are okay, but just not enough reason for me to add cooking to my list of skills at this point or to give up the resources that take a while to collect to make the items to just have them sit there.

Some of the valentine's food already allow for some cute effects - like the hearts circling the head, and that is cool. My biggest issue is I don't really know which of the candies do something and which are useless.

(BTW, just because it's not been implemented yet really isn't a good reason to vote down something. Maybe there are just other things higher on the priority list for the devs to work on. If people really want something, it might move higher on the list. Vote down if you don't want it, not because it's been recommended and not done yet.)

Also, I really don't want this game to move to an energy based system where it requires food. At higher levels those almost always prove useless (as energy tanks are so big you don't need food anyway) and all you do is struggle at lower levels (when it is difficult to get enough food to keep playing the game)...they just seem to hard to balance to make it a level playing field. But food having no use other than decoration or just to sit in inventory like with the candy is too little function for food, IMO.

Now you made me like my idea again!
  • b3achy said:

Now you made me like my idea again!
    Ok let me explain my point of view. I really dislike the idea of stats changing because of food, but if it’s something silly like the hearts from letters or chocolates, like the qbees face turns red after eating chiliberrys, I actually like that :)
  • uhhh, boi. it does
    ever heard of glue?