The Best Of Realms Of 2017 - A Thank You

Thank you Space_Fetus for hosting this, taking the time to evaluate the builds, and be the judge! I feel you did very fair judging and I am not biased because I may or may not of placed twice. I want to congratulate all those who won and even those who did not win. I thank everyone who entered and for sharing your creations <3 I got to see so many wonderful and exciting builds. I am really happy with how this event turned out and can't wait for 2018 to come ^_^!

P.S The descriptions on the builds you gave Space_fetus made me literally laugh out loud.

Comments

• Yeh gg to all builders and especially the winners such amazing realms!!
  • Yaaaaz ! Thank you for opening up this wonderful opportunity T.T It may not be much of a big deal to others but I'm sure there are players out there too who dreams of having their builds being showcased thanks a lot and congratz to everyone who shared their own unique builds !!!

My Qbee can die peacefully now ~(=...=)~
  • Congrats to all the winners! So many awesome builds!
  • Thank Space_Fetus for the event and everyone for your great builds in the event.
    I've spent some time visiting some submissions myself, and they are all awesome!
  • Yes, thanks Space!
    And Grey you are going to have your pockets filled thanks to those amazing builds you won with :D
  • congrats to all winner!

Btw Grey, if i go to your clan room uh.. My phone explode i guess
  • Thanks space and everyone who entered
  • Yes it was an amazing event and I'm glad that I get my realm featured in the museum :0