Blame Potato: THE GAME

In this game you blame me of hacking, scamming, bullying and such.
I will reply (or try to) and agree with all of you.
EXAMPLE
Qbee 1: Potatoes hacked all my Gdog themed builds!
Me: that happens, i guess....

Qbee 2: Potatoes scammed all my pets!
Me: you didn't deserve them
Ecc ecc....

(This game is supposed to be ironic and not offensive, so if i'm rude/offensive you will all know that i'm just playing with you :P )

Have fun guyz

Comments

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited February 2018
    Potatoes is definetly the one who took over my corns! >:(
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes indeed, i burned them cus the only crop in CC has to be the potato crop
  • potatoes take all my bunny ear collections >:(!!1!1!1!1!1
  • AJ BaRyza said:

potatoes take all my bunny ear collections >:(!!1!1!1!1!1

Bunny ears are really good when fried and spiced. Couldn't keep myself from eating them.
  • edited February 2018
    HELP ME XD 9700 POTATOES GOT PERM FROM MY TRUSTEDS AND TOOK ALL MY ITEMS AND USED HACKS TO NUKE MY REALM AND HE MADE ME POOR AND HE ASKED FOR MY PASS AND HES A NICE GUY SO I SAID MY PASS AND HE TOOK ALL MY C AND HE USED MY ACC TO GIVE HIM PERM IN MY MAIN REALM AND HE PUT SIGNS SAYING SWEAR WORDS FOR EXAMPLE HE SAID BLEEP YOU BLEEP THIS YOU BLEEPING SUCK AND I GOT MUTTEEEDDDD THEN HE USED ALL MY HOLLAS AND SPAMMED SWEAR WORDS THAT BYPASSED THE SENSOR FILTER AND I GOT BANNED IDK HOW THAT WORKS WHY WASNT I MUTED ALSO HE SCAMMED ALL MY C AND SHARED MY PASS AND NOW I GOT A SEVERE WARNING BECAUSE HE MULTIPOSTED WITH MY ACCOUNT ON THE FORUMS AND SPAMMED DISCUSSIONS AND SPENT ALL MY KARMA AND HE ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS HE IS ME AND HE SAID WHATS YOUR PASS I WANT TO MAKE YOUR SHOP AND THEY TOLD HIM THEIR PASS AND THEY GOT HACKED HHEELLPP NNOOWW :( HE IS SO MMEEAANN lol its a joke get over it, he even said we are supposed to do it Sooooooooooo.....DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND ALSO I DARE POTATOES TO REPLY TO THIS AND SAY SOMETHING FOR EACH THING I SAID, THIS IS LONG SO ID BE SUPRISED IF HE CAN REPLY TO THIS! lol will mods take this seriously and ignore that it is a joke??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    1. ???????????
    Xd lol

Oh yeah, this is an edit: Also say something for these fake scam reports: POTATOES is so dumb!!! He took my 1 dirt!!!!!!
    2. Potatoes stole my potatoes. :(
    3. 123456789!!!!!!!!! 9999!!! Abcdefghijklmnop :(
    4. P o t a t o e s stole my :(
    5. Potatoes scammed my 1000000 cubits i won :( (one million)
    THERE YOU GO MY FRENEMY
    :’D C’: c’: :’) :D C: c: :) : - > :I :L :u :/ :( u.u U.U <:/ <:( <:u :[ :c : - < :C :Q :’( :’u <:’u >:U >:’U :’ - < :[ <:’,( :Q: D’:> <:’,c <:’,C <:’,s <:’,Q: D:<. I hate you for scamming my dirt! YOU SUCK... LOLLYPOPS!
  • Potatoes scammed my life...
    Patata mi ha scammato la vita ;_;
  • HELP ME XD 9700 POTATOES GOT PERM FROM MY TRUSTEDS AND TOOK ALL MY ITEMS AND USED HACKS TO NUKE MY REALM AND HE MADE ME POOR AND HE ASKED FOR MY PASS AND HES A NICE GUY SO I SAID MY PASS AND HE TOOK ALL MY C AND HE USED MY ACC TO GIVE HIM PERM IN MY MAIN REALM AND HE PUT SIGNS SAYING SWEAR WORDS FOR EXAMPLE HE SAID BLEEP YOU BLEEP THIS YOU BLEEPING SUCK AND I GOT MUTTEEEDDDD THEN HE USED ALL MY HOLLAS AND SPAMMED SWEAR WORDS THAT BYPASSED THE SENSOR FILTER AND I GOT BANNED IDK HOW THAT WORKS WHY WASNT I MUTED ALSO HE SCAMMED ALL MY C AND SHARED MY PASS AND NOW I GOT A SEVERE WARNING BECAUSE HE MULTIPOSTED WITH MY ACCOUNT ON THE FORUMS AND SPAMMED DISCUSSIONS AND SPENT ALL MY KARMA AND HE ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS HE IS ME AND HE SAID WHATS YOUR PASS I WANT TO MAKE YOUR SHOP AND THEY TOLD HIM THEIR PASS AND THEY GOT HACKED HHEELLPP NNOOWW :( HE IS SO MMEEAANN lol its a joke get over it, he even said we are supposed to do it Sooooooooooo.....DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND ALSO I DARE POTATOES TO REPLY TO THIS AND SAY SOMETHING FOR EACH THING I SAID, THIS IS LONG SO ID BE SUPRISED IF HE CAN REPLY TO THIS! lol will mods take this seriously and ignore that it is a joke??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1. ???????????
    Xd lol

Oh yeah, this is an edit: Also say something for these fake scam reports: POTATOES is so dumb!!! He took my 1 dirt!!!!!!
    THERE YOU GO MY FRENEMY
    :’D C’: c’: :’) :D C: c: :) : - > :I :L :u :/ :( u.u U.U <:/ <:( <:u :[ :c : - < :C :Q :’( :’u <:’u >:U >:’U :’ - < :[ <:’,( :Q: D’:> <:’,c <:’,C <:’,s <:’,Q: D:<. I hate you for scamming my dirt! YOU SUCK... LOLLYPOPS!</p>
    Y'know, that pass was pretty simple. Also you had like 34c and a starter realm. Also i didn't hack the nuke but i used your account to place it. One last thing, all your friends were all your alts with less than 100c and a starter realm each. It was fun tho.

Zerik said:

Potatoes scammed my life...

:3
  • edited February 2018

HELP ME XD 9700 POTATOES GOT PERM FROM MY TRUSTEDS AND TOOK ALL MY ITEMS AND USED HACKS TO NUKE MY REALM AND HE MADE ME POOR AND HE ASKED FOR MY PASS AND HES A NICE GUY SO I SAID MY PASS AND HE TOOK ALL MY C AND HE USED MY ACC TO GIVE HIM PERM IN MY MAIN REALM AND HE PUT SIGNS SAYING SWEAR WORDS FOR EXAMPLE HE SAID BLEEP YOU BLEEP THIS YOU BLEEPING SUCK AND I GOT MUTTEEEDDDD THEN HE USED ALL MY HOLLAS AND SPAMMED SWEAR WORDS THAT BYPASSED THE SENSOR FILTER AND I GOT BANNED IDK HOW THAT WORKS WHY WASNT I MUTED ALSO HE SCAMMED ALL MY C AND SHARED MY PASS AND NOW I GOT A SEVERE WARNING BECAUSE HE MULTIPOSTED WITH MY ACCOUNT ON THE FORUMS AND SPAMMED DISCUSSIONS AND SPENT ALL MY KARMA AND HE ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS HE IS ME AND HE SAID WHATS YOUR PASS I WANT TO MAKE YOUR SHOP AND THEY TOLD HIM THEIR PASS AND THEY GOT HACKED HHEELLPP NNOOWW :( HE IS SO MMEEAANN lol its a joke get over it, he even said we are supposed to do it Sooooooooooo.....DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND ALSO I DARE POTATOES TO REPLY TO THIS AND SAY SOMETHING FOR EACH THING I SAID, THIS IS LONG SO ID BE SUPRISED IF HE CAN REPLY TO THIS! lol will mods take this seriously and ignore that it is a joke??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1. ???????????
    Xd lol

THERE YOU GO MY FRENEMY
    :’D C’: c’: :’) :D C: c: :) : - > :I :L :u :/ :( u.u U.U <:/ <:( <:u :[ :c : - < :C :Q :’( :’u <:’u >:U >:’U :’ - < :[ <:’,( :Q: D’:> <:’,c <:’,C <:’,s <:’,Q: D:<. I hate you for scamming my dirt! YOU SUCK... LOLLYPOPS!</p>
    Y'know, that pass was pretty simple. Also you had like 34c and a starter realm. Also i didn't hack the nuke but i used your account to place it. One last thing, all your friends were all your alts with less than 100c and a starter realm each. It was fun tho.

Zerik said:

You suck so much!!! You scammed my 1 dirt and have no reason?! Youre the worst. - (space) 1. D:<
    Aallssoo... you said i have 34c when i said i have 1 million. L O O K :))))))))) :( >:( you suck for not replying to all scam reportz
    Edit:
    HELP POTATOES SCAMMED MY TIME FROM MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK D:

SECOND EDIT B O I I I:
    also YOU SAID MY PASS WAS EASY when i told you my pass in the comment. Look, i said you were a nice guy so i said my pass.
  • HELP ME XD 9700 POTATOES GOT PERM FROM MY TRUSTEDS AND TOOK ALL MY ITEMS AND USED HACKS TO NUKE MY REALM AND HE MADE ME POOR AND HE ASKED FOR MY PASS AND HES A NICE GUY SO I SAID MY PASS AND HE TOOK ALL MY C AND HE USED MY ACC TO GIVE HIM PERM IN MY MAIN REALM AND HE PUT SIGNS SAYING SWEAR WORDS FOR EXAMPLE HE SAID BLEEP YOU BLEEP THIS YOU BLEEPING SUCK AND I GOT MUTTEEEDDDD THEN HE USED ALL MY HOLLAS AND SPAMMED SWEAR WORDS THAT BYPASSED THE SENSOR FILTER AND I GOT BANNED IDK HOW THAT WORKS WHY WASNT I MUTED ALSO HE SCAMMED ALL MY C AND SHARED MY PASS AND NOW I GOT A SEVERE WARNING BECAUSE HE MULTIPOSTED WITH MY ACCOUNT ON THE FORUMS AND SPAMMED DISCUSSIONS AND SPENT ALL MY KARMA AND HE ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS HE IS ME AND HE SAID WHATS YOUR PASS I WANT TO MAKE YOUR SHOP AND THEY TOLD HIM THEIR PASS AND THEY GOT HACKED HHEELLPP NNOOWW :( HE IS SO MMEEAANN lol its a joke get over it, he even said we are supposed to do it Sooooooooooo.....DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND ALSO I DARE POTATOES TO REPLY TO THIS AND SAY SOMETHING FOR EACH THING I SAID, THIS IS LONG SO ID BE SUPRISED IF HE CAN REPLY TO THIS! lol will mods take this seriously and ignore that it is a joke??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1. ???????????
    Xd lol

THERE YOU GO MY FRENEMY

Zerik said:

You suck so much!!! You scammed my 1 dirt and have no reason?! Youre the worst. - (space) 1. D:<
    Aallssoo... you said i have 34c when i said i have 1 million. L O O K :))))))))) :( >:( you suck for not replying to all scam reportz
    Edit:
    HELP POTATOES SCAMMED MY TIME FROM MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK D:

SECOND EDIT B O I I I:
    also YOU SAID MY PASS WAS EASY when i told you my pass in the comment. Look, i said you were a nice guy so i said my pass.
    ;)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Potatoes is the reason i urganda memes exists, goodjob ^^

Also you have to keep in mind you can only reply on people every 24 hours, else ya get a warning