New Rental Realm

DoubleKDoubleK Member
edited February 2018 in Player Events & Creations
I have made a new yard rental realm. Its bigger, better and cleaner then Pens yard Rentals. No lag. I invite all to come look and I would like a Admin or mod to come and ok my realm to let everyone know its trustworthy. Realm Name is---- Double's Dream Rentals. Please come in sign my block and rate my realm. I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you and i will be on hand in realm if anyone has any problems or questions. Thank you very much for reading this.

Next Person that comes into my realm buys a spot and puts a sign up with cuss words on it calling me a scammer will be banned from realm and reported. I have never scammed anyone or even been reported for a scam. If you think I have scammed you report me do not come into realm and harass my patrons. Thank You very Much.... DoubleK

Comments

• >bigger than pens yard rentals
    >no lag
    doesnt seem right
  • Tettt said:

i dont think that rentals are profitable, just saying.

Yeah because pens annoying rentals have a monopoly!!! It’s really frustrating to see that, he absolutely has it going for him, but no ones rentals get any money. I know that it’s too easy to get scammed, but I really think mods should find the rentals that are trustworthy and refer people to them, so that cc is fair once again. No more MONOPOLY BY PENS
  • Tettt said:

Yeah because pens annoying rentals have a monopoly!!! It’s really frustrating to see that, he absolutely has it going for him, but no ones rentals get any money. I know that it’s too easy to get scammed, but I really think mods should find the rentals that are trustworthy and refer people to them, so that cc is fair once again. No more MONOPOLY BY PENS
    I never thought of Pen's Yard Sales a monopoly or annoying. He does not have "exclusive control" over rentals. Anyone can design and build them. Pendragon started his rentals at an opportune time. I even remembering him discussing with me the struggles of rentals and whether to keep it open or not. He had the perseverance to stick with it and
    that is what made it successful.

Blaming someone for your rentals not being successful is silly. Give it time, stick with it and don't lower yourself by smearing others.

I have also noticed that some mods have done hollas for other rentals. So, mods do support rentals that they find trustworthy.

CC is what you make of it. It is a blank canvas to create whatever you imagine.
  • Miss Joy said:

Tettt said:

I never thought of Pen's Yard Sales a monopoly or annoying. He does not have "exclusive control" over rentals. Anyone can design and build them. Pendragon started his rentals at an opportune time. I even remembering him discussing with me the struggles of rentals and whether to keep it open or not. He had the perseverance to stick with it and
    that is what made it successful.

Blaming someone for your rentals not being successful is silly. Give it time, stick with it and don't lower yourself by smearing others.

I have also noticed that some mods have done hollas for other rentals. So, mods do support rentals that they find trustworthy.

CC is what you make of it. It is a blank canvas to create whatever you imagine.
    I’m srry, first of all, I don’t own Rentals, second, ur obviously pens friend so ur terribly biased, third, mods don’t do it as often as they could, though I won’t deny that they have done it, fourth, PENDRAGON does have a monopoly, his rentals are the only ones people use and that Must change, and fifth, he started when Rentals first came out, he has unfair advantage. Period. SO LETS STOP THE MONOPOLY PEOPLE!!!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Sorry but it is not part of our job to use our money to promote users rentals or realms.
    I do it on occasion if I see a place I like, but saying we should do it more is not right.
    Pen worked very hard to get his rentals to where they are now. He hollaed consistently when he started and he spent a lot initially to get that business going.

There are other rentals too. Eden rentals comes to mind as well as necafes.
    Yes pens is the most popular but as I said he worked hard to get it to where he is.
    It was not an overnight success that's for sure.
    "his rentals are the only ones people use and that Must change"
    why? and also as i said they are not the only rentals.

"he started when Rentals first came out, he has unfair advantage."
    Lot's of people made rentals early on, he wasn't the only one but he stuck with it, promoted it thru hollas and made it successful.

Please stop the aggression toward pen in this thread or i will have to issue a warning and close the thread.
  • gdog said:

Sorry but it is not part of our job to use our money to promote users rentals or realms.
    I do it on occasion if I see a place I like, but saying we should do it more is not right.
    Pen worked very hard to get his rentals to where they are now. He hollaed consistently when he started and he spent a lot initially to get that business going.

There are other rentals too. Eden rentals comes to mind as well as necafes.
    Yes pens is the most popular but as I said he worked hard to get it to where he is.
    It was not an overnight success that's for sure.
    "his rentals are the only ones people use and that Must change"
    why? and also as i said they are not the only rentals.

"he started when Rentals first came out, he has unfair advantage."
    Lot's of people made rentals early on, he wasn't the only one but he stuck with it, promoted it thru hollas and made it successful.

Please stop the aggression toward pen in this thread or i will have to issue a warning and close the thread.

I’m srry, but unless u can prove I’m breaking a rule by stating facts, u have no right to issue a warning, i agree that mods shouldn’t have to advertise places they like, but honestly I think at least there should be a list of trustworthy rentals, also, u asked why pens shouldn’t be the only place to rent at? Well I’ll tell u, it’s because a good economy always needs competition, when u got someone having a monopoly, things get corrupt, not that pen is corrupt by no means, I don’t hate him, I hate the fact that he has a monopoly
  • DoubleKDoubleK Member
    edited February 2018
    Please Gdog do not close my thread I put this up here so more people would see it and hopefully come to my rentals. I am going to stick with it, it is just hard to get people to come use my rentals cause there are so many scammers on CC. I have never scammed anyone and would not even attempt to. Matter of fact I do realm builds for many people even random people I meet on CC. Most of the time i build for free and use my own blocks just because i liked to do builds. I been in construction all my life and I also have a degree in AutoCAD design. I have been in the same clan for 4 years I been playing on CC. Used to be called Fallen now we are called Starry. If people would just give it a chance it might pick up and become famous like pens. Yes it would be great if mods or admins would bless my rental realm but that might be asking to much. And who's to say you would have to spend your own cubits to holla for someone. If that is the case and the person can be trusted why not have them fork over the cubits for holla's then the mods wouldn't be paying anything to bless a rental realm. But I also do like the idea of a list of trusted yard rental realms. I have no hate for Pen or his yard rentals I have used it many times before I opened my own. I just opened it up like a week or so ago so its not that old in fact it is fairly new so I expect it to take some time to get it up and running. I thank anyone in advance for the support they might give me in helping me make my realm well known. Please go take a look at my rental realm you dont have to use it but honestly do people think i spent that much real cash buying cubits to build it just to scam people and get banned from the game. Why would i waste my real cash to do something like that. So please go look come back and rate it if people think i should change the look i might but for now I like it. Yes it is Bigger then Pens and less lag if you would go look you would see that instead of just assuming things. It is clean and simple and that is the way I like it. When I get off work tomorrow night i will be spending some time in there and sending out hollas for people to come use it. The reason I only do that on weekends is I work a lot during the week and I would like to be around just in case people have any problems or issues i can be in realm to help them. Again thanks for even going in and looking at my realm called Double's Dream Rentals.

DoubleK

And on a side note> Every time i go into pens there is only like 3 or 4 people selling things but all the spots are bought up and bare. That is why i built a much bigger one with 32 rental spots and they are all the same size except 1. On that one you can go 20 high other then that they are all the same width and length.
  • Galaxon, Gdog is a moderator, so I wouldn't argue or backtalk him. And I do reckon that if your rental grows, it will become full of lag. So if you want to have less lag than Pen's, it would need to be smaller.
  • Do what Pen did. Keep doing hollas promoting your rental and hopefully once people start actually using it without you having to holla your rental will be successful like Pen's lol :))
  • Galaxon, Gdog is a moderator, so I wouldn't argue or backtalk him. And I do reckon that if your rental grows, it will become full of lag. So if you want to have less lag than Pen's, it would need to be smaller.

No, it doesn’t matter what he can do, if he has integrity, he will abide by the rules, not by arbitrary decisions.

Do what Pen did. Keep doing hollas promoting your rental and hopefully once people start actually using it without you having to holla your rental will be successful like Pen's lol :))

Why does everyone think I have a rental and that’s why I hate pens rentals? I do not own rentals, that isuntruthful assumption, and also, I don’t hat pendragon himself, just the fact rthat he has a monopoly.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Just asking you to keep it civil and follow rule one of the forum rules which is.
    Be polite and respect each other.

Let's keep it on topic please and leave pen out of it. Thanks

EDIT -
    This topic is not about pen's or his so called monopoly it was created to advertise DoubleK's Rentals.
  • gdog said:

J
    This topic is not about pen's or his so called monopoly it was created to advertise DoubleK's Rentals.

Thank You Gdog You are awesome.
  • DoubleK said:

gdog said:

J

Thank You Gdog You are awesome.
    Like always.