Mini packs

I think there should be mini packs where you can buy stuff org. from the packs but it's in mini bundles. they should only have like 3-4 or 1-2 items from the org. pack (its randomized) anyone with me?

Comments

• -1 I'd prefer for a bigger slack with a lot of building block. Instead of getting small ones.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry but ill say -1

Its just not too practical, you then can better just search for shops
  • I actually +1 this, when I was a noob I went through holidays unable to afford packs, this would be good.
  • I actually +1 this, when I was a noob I went through holidays unable to afford packs, this would be good.

yes i need this too, it would really help the new people
  • tcc0301 said:

I think there should be mini packs where you can buy stuff org. from the packs but it's in mini bundles. they should only have like 3-4 or 1-2 items from the org. pack (its randomized) anyone with me?

you would get about 3 different types of building blocks also with 1-2 deco/other stuff. also this is a answer to elemental and cosmic snail.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    For newer players it would make since if they took two-three of the common items in the packs and made a one time purchase mini pack with a chance for one of those common items (Could be 250c or less so newer players have a better chance of buying it)

For example: On Halloween there can be a onetime purchase minipack for 200c that has a chance for a robot head, or skull head.
  • ALSO i would think there should be other type's of packs besides mini holiday packs like, one time purchase dehydrated cube pack that you could get like, 2 cubes from like, say you open it, and you get a blue dehydrated cube + a green dehydrated cube. Would that make any sense?
    tcc0301 said:

ALSO i would think there should be other type's of packs besides mini holiday packs like, one time purchase dehydrated cube pack that you could get like, 2 cubes from like, say you open it, and you get a blue dehydrated cube + a green dehydrated cube. Would that make any sense?

They would have to be more expensive then the normal price for them, so nobody will buy them anyways.
  • U said:

tcc0301 said:

ALSO i would think there should be other type's of packs besides mini holiday packs like, one time purchase dehydrated cube pack that you could get like, 2 cubes from like, say you open it, and you get a blue dehydrated cube + a green dehydrated cube. Would that make any sense?

They would have to be more expensive then the normal price for them, so nobody will buy them anyways.
    but... what if you had the perk merchant? then that would help. also cave packs should be re added ;)
  • Sry -1 I think this is a bad idea
    tcc0301 said:

U said:

tcc0301 said:

but... what if you had the perk merchant? then that would help. also cave packs should be re added ;)
    Still is overpriced, judging from current packs that are similar and the old store.
  • close this it is dead
  • +1 :V