Make the longest sentence [poll removed, need ideas to make an enjoyable game for everyone :) )

edited February 2018 in Forum Games
This game is just what the title says;the sentence with the most words will be the longest sentence.you can beat the longest sentence if you can,but your sentence has to make sense.makes sense,right?

Can you beat the longest sentence?
Longest sentence:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a very dangerous disease caused by inhaling fine silica dust; it makes breathing quite hard to do, and a person with this dangerous disease could and most likely would be in the hospital for as long as they live because people would have to watch him or her at all times of both the day and night.(59 words)

By:DsBerrypaw

Comments

• Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a very dangerous disease caused by inhaling fine silica dust; it makes breathing quite hard to do, and a person with this dangerous disease could and most likely would be in the hospital for as long as they live because people would have to watch him or her at all times of both the day and night.
  • EkimTheFoxEkimTheFox Member
    edited February 2018
    Jamie's possiblity of getting a Krampus is zero so Jamie is very sad but Jamie's friend Jeff likes to buy a ton of cubits, 50k a week so Jeff can buy a Krampus but Jeff is sad as well because his friend Jamie Johnson buys 500k a day so he can buy as many Krampus so Jeff is sad but Jamie is sad because his mate buys an impossible amount of cubits every single hour, this guy is mad!

57 words! I might be wrong because I counted rough and with a ton of noise.

Jamie's possiblity of getting a Krampus is zero so Jamie is very sad but Jamie's friend Jeff likes to buy a ton of cubits, 50k a week so Jeff can buy a Krampus but Jeff is sad as well because his friend Jamie Johnson buys 500k a day so he can buy as many Krampus so Jeff is sad but Jamie is sad because his mate buys an impossible amount of cubits every single hour, this guy is mad!

57 words! I might be wrong because I counted rough and with a ton of noise.

Well here's the last part of the sentence!!!

,this guy is mad, but what is worse is that his mate Homer buys 100 million cubits a min, so Homer is a crazy man.

Edit: 76 words now.
  • But your sentence doesn't make sense. You used incorrect grammar, and barely any punctuation. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar king.
  • But your sentence doesn't make sense. You used incorrect grammar, and barely any punctuation. Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar king.

You are indeed right,but because I count words and not letters,grammar doesn't really matter as long as we can understand what they're saying.but instead of putting Michael's one,I need opinions of other forumers first. Thanks for your opinion btw,it helps me make a better game :)
  • So the thing is to succeed on doing the thing, the thing is used to succeed this thing,The thing shall give you your hopes and dreams, this thing is the legit thing that is the real thing, that gives sense about the thing, of the thing we use to succeed this thing, called the thing ,which is the very thing to succeeding the thing, this thing is the biggest obstacle that has been a thing for everything and the thing is that the thing succeeds.
  • a) Good job
    b) That last part was completely unnecessary
  • Hi :) This is the longest sentence I can think of. :)
  • My mom went to the supermarket and got: eggs, salad, potatoes, onions, cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, chicken, beef, pork, instant noodles, cookies, sweets, spaghetti, pasta, tomato sauce, ketchup sauce, chilli sauce, vegetable oil, milk, butter, cheese, tomatoes, carrots, coffee packets, orange juice, apple juice, yogurt, chocolates and more, as she needed to prepare for genuinely astronomically immense feast for our family reunion dinner, which included:
    my mother, my father, my elder sister, my younger sister, my brother, my younger brother, my 1st aunt, my 2nd aunt, my 3rd aunt, my 4th aunt, my 1st uncle, my 2nd uncle, my 3rd uncle, my 4th uncle, my grand mother, my grand father, my cousins, and I, this was going to be the most sizably voluminous family reunion as it is the Chinese Incipient Year, a celebration which includes giving out red packets, lighting up firecrackers, pasting couplets on the main doors, and determinately victualing with your family and friends.

Boom Paraphrased and 2 words more. Get on my level.
  • Today i went to my friends house after school, but before that and before i went to school (at the beggining of the day, just to clarify, not at 12:00 am but i mean at 7:20 am) so at 7:20 am my mom woke me up for school, so i had a shower, and the water was a bit warm, but not to warm otherwise it would be hot (and it would burn and it would hurt heaps), so when i was in the shower i washed my body with a soap that smelled like caramel rose and its scent was very very very very very very extremely good that my skin smells good right now when im righting this, and after i washed myself with carmel rose that smelled very very very extremely good, i washed my hair with some shampoo that smelled really good, and something funny in the word ‘shampoo’ is that it has the word poo, hah, then i washed it with conditioner that smelled very very very nice and it was one of the best conditioners i have smelled in my life, and if you didnt know, conditioner is used to make your hear super duper crazily smooth, do people read this, did you read to this point... by the way ‘...’ doesnt start a new sentence, so im still going, yay... see i did it again, ok back to the story of me in the day; so when i was in the shower, and i finished washing myself with: very very very very extremelly good-smelling carmel rose soap, very very very good smelling shampoo and extremely extremely great conditioner to make my hair smell good and make it smooth, i stood in the shpwer for a little so i could keep really really nice and super warm, and after that i turned the hot water off and then the super cold,water off, and the reason i turned the hot water off first is because if i turned the cold water off first then turned the hot water off, i would be boiling hot in the showers water because i will need to be in the shower to turn the taps off, right... so then i dried myself a bit slow, because i do it slow lots (sometimes), so then i finish and this is what i do: i get out, put on my underware, i put on my short pants (because for me it is summer, and if i wear long pants i would be boiling hot) then i put on my shirt then i get out of the bath room and i walk fastly to the table where i make my super extremely very very yum breakfast and its really really really REALLY good-tasting, then i eat it slowly witn delight... so then i go put my socks with blue stripes and red dots on and my really good nikes shoes on, then i put my bag on and walk out of the door to get to school, then when im walking to school, i see trees, plants, clouds, the sun, blue skies and really good stuff from nature, then when im at school i do very boring school work. It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject, It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject, we all got a reward. So at the end of the day. I went on the cubic castles forums and i did this!
    There, thats my very big sentence! Its so big i cant even count the letters!
  • a) Good job
    b) That last part was completely unnecessary

Lol someone is a a little triggired
  • Today i went to my friends house after school, but before that and before i went to school (at the beggining of the day, just to clarify, not at 12:00 am but i mean at 7:20 am) so at 7:20 am my mom woke me up for school, so i had a shower, and the water was a bit warm, but not to warm otherwise it would be hot (and it would burn and it would hurt heaps), so when i was in the shower i washed my body with a soap that smelled like caramel rose and its scent was very very very very very very extremely good that my skin smells good right now when im righting this, and after i washed myself with carmel rose that smelled very very very extremely good, i washed my hair with some shampoo that smelled really good, and something funny in the word ‘shampoo’ is that it has the word poo, hah, then i washed it with conditioner that smelled very very very nice and it was one of the best conditioners i have smelled in my life, and if you didnt know, conditioner is used to make your hear super duper crazily smooth, do people read this, did you read to this point... by the way ‘...’ doesnt start a new sentence, so im still going, yay... see i did it again, ok back to the story of me in the day; so when i was in the shower, and i finished washing myself with: very very very very extremelly good-smelling carmel rose soap, very very very good smelling shampoo and extremely extremely great conditioner to make my hair smell good and make it smooth, i stood in the shpwer for a little so i could keep really really nice and super warm, and after that i turned the hot water off and then the super cold,water off, and the reason i turned the hot water off first is because if i turned the cold water off first then turned the hot water off, i would be boiling hot in the showers water because i will need to be in the shower to turn the taps off, right... so then i dried myself a bit slow, because i do it slow lots (sometimes), so then i finish and this is what i do: i get out, put on my underware, i put on my short pants (because for me it is summer, and if i wear long pants i would be boiling hot) then i put on my shirt then i get out of the bath room and i walk fastly to the table where i make my super extremely very very yum breakfast and its really really really REALLY good-tasting, then i eat it slowly witn delight... so then i go put my socks with blue stripes and red dots on and my really good nikes shoes on, then i put my bag on and walk out of the door to get to school, then when im walking to school, i see trees, plants, clouds, the sun, blue skies and really good stuff from nature, then when im at school i do very boring school work. It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject, It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject,It was so boring that i started to stop working and i got in trouble then i worked more, but doing that very very super duper extremely boring work was worth it because my whole class in the school thats in the world thats in the galaxy which is in the universe which is in the possible multiverse, but back to the subject, we all got a reward. So at the end of the day. I went on the cubic castles forums and i did this!
    There, thats my very big sentence! Its so big i cant even count the letters!

That's a ridiculously long run-on. Not a sentence.
  • AGREED! And yes XD I am a little triggered. This is a language-based game, and they don't know what punctuation is. Gosh that sounds mean of me mate. But it's true!
  • AGREED! And yes XD I am a little triggered. This is a language-based game, and they don't know what punctuation is. Gosh that sounds mean of me mate. But it's true!

Lol I can understand.
  • edited February 2018
    Just to be clear,dont make a whole story but only 1 sentence.more than 1 sentence will not be counted.this is not only so I can count the used words easy,but also to make it fair for everyone else.

And,It seems like more people don't care about grammar. But my goal here is to make a game for everyone to enjoy,so if anyone has ideas I would like to hear about them! :) (poll will be removed now )
  • The longest sentence ever is this sentence.
  • My mom went to the supermarket and got: eggs, salad, potatoes, onions, cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, chicken, beef, pork, instant noodles, cookies, sweets, spaghetti, pasta, tomato sauce, ketchup sauce, chilli sauce, vegetable oil, milk, butter, cheese, tomatoes, carrots, coffee packets, orange juice, apple juice, yogurt, chocolates and more food, as she needed to prepare for genuinely astronomically immense dinner for our ginormous family reunion dinner, which included:
    my mother, my father, my elder sister, my younger sister, my brother, my younger brother, my first aunt, my second aunt, my third aunt, my fourth aunt, my first uncle, my second uncle, my third uncle, my fourth uncle, my grand mother, my grand father, my cousins, my best friends, and I, this was going to be the most sizably voluminous family reunion as it is the Chinese Incipient Year, a solomnization which includes giving out red envelopes with money in them, lighting up firecrackers, pasting couplets on the fundamental doors, and determinately victualing with your relatives and acquaintances.

I fixed some words!
  • This challenge is about making the longest possible sentence, but the thing is, you never said it had to be grammatically correct, you just said that it had to make sense, so theoretically, I can use however many commas, semicolons, and whatever punctuation that I want, and it would still be within the limits of the rules because you never said otherwise, and it still makes sense because you can understand what I’m saying, so one day I was walking down a road with my giant pet toad and then suddenly I spotted Pennywise the Dancing Clown and he asked me if I wanted a balloon, and I said “I’m a llamacorn” and he exploded because my sentence has gone on for too far and I wonder if this is somehow against the rules of the forum, does this count as spamming I wonder oh well I’m still following the rules of the contest as you see I haven’t broken any rules yet man I need to beat that super long one up there alright time to improvise; JONNY WAS A BIG FAT BEAR AND HE DIDN’T LIKE HIS UNDERWEAR SO ONE DAY HE GOT QUITE THE SCARE WHEN HIS DEN WAS FILLED WITH UNDERWEAR wow what and uncreative person I am don’t try this at home kids I can just ramble on for however long I want and it will still be considered a “sentence” so yeah this is like the longest run-on ever my English teacher would be proud of me now Im gonna sing “Sounds of Silence” Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to speak with you again because a vision okay that’s enough I can’t remember the rest hm let’s sing Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen I’ve learned to slam on the brakes before I even turn the key before I make a mistake before I lead with the worst of me give them no reason to stare no slipping up if you slip away so I got nothin to share no I got nothin to say step out step out of the sun if you keep gettin burned step out step out step out of the sun because you’ve learned because you’ve learned on the outside always lookin in will I ever be more than I’ve ever been okay I think that’s enough to beat the really long one up there right oh wait Lumpy’s is way too long so some names In my family are Bob, John, Jim, Wayne, Max, Max Jr, Max Jr ll, My uncles Ted, Stan, Bruce, and Kyle and then there’s my dad Donald and my mom Melania and then my sisters Ashley, Brooke, Emily, Zoe, Tiffany, Stephanie, Kaylee, and Lana, and my brothers Will, Wilbert, Stephen, Larry, Gary, Barry, Kirk, Ian, Eric, and Jack who is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Fat and then my grandpa Axolotlicerikonikuliopasakemusiopokoio and my grandma Manariolakoruthusaelapoioioioloko and then my son Bryce who is the smartest kid in school I think this is long enough now so THIS IS THE END OF MY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLS DONT BAN ME MODS.
  • Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoniosis is a scientific name for a really dangerous disease caused by inhailing fine silica dust; it makes breathing quite hard to do, and makes a person get hospitalized for as long as they live because many people might have to watch that person with the deadly disease for all their whole life in this world we are living in.

see what i did there ;)
  • Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoniosis is a scientific name for a really dangerous disease caused by inhailing fine silica dust; it makes breathing quite hard to do, and makes a person get hospitalized for as long as they live because many people might have to watch that person with the deadly disease for all their whole life in this world we are living in.

see what i did there ;)

Does he think YOU created that?????? O.O XD jk

Pnuemonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis WAS my favourite word, and then when working with circles in math (easiest/most boring unit ever!!!) I read cylindrical. Just the way it rolls off the tongue. Cylindrical.....
  • LizzyTheLizzyLizzyTheLizzy Member
    edited March 2018
    sorry sorry i was upset sorry i was upset sorry i was upset