why the valentine letter can be take by anyone

I go to a rental shop to sell a valentine letter,I throw the valentine letter out and put a glass on it.Then, a person want to buy it so I mine the glass then the person who want to buy it took it...and he don't want to give me back!T_T

Comments

• IT'S A LOVE LETTER FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE

I don't know I suppose it's one of those items that everyone like everyone to pick up.. I really don't know :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They where made before the /trade option, so maybe they where created like that so they could be given to anybody, anywhere, at any time. Maybe they can be changed so they’re like a normal item?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    They were made before items despawned after 20mins in realms. So you could leave it secretly for your valentine by leaving it in there realm or a realm they were in/ had access to.

Its been brought up a lot in the past. I believe this was always the intended use, not a bug/oversight.

Altho maybe they could change it now.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

They were made before items despawned after 20mins in realms. So you could leave it secretly for your valentine by leaving it in there realm or a realm they were in/ had access to.

Its been brought up a lot in the past. I believe this was always the intended use, not a bug/oversight.

Altho maybe they could change it now.

They could make it so they don’t despawn possibly then.