CC on ps4?

2»

Comments

• I could see Cubic Castles being on the Nintendo DS or 3DS.

Well you can even install youtube on a 2ds so why not lol, maybe even nintendo switch? :p

CC RULE THE WORLD
    the youtube on 3ds doesnt actually completely suck. since my internet speed is so horrible i watch videos on 240p anyway so theres not really anything bad about it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I could see Cubic Castles being on the Nintendo DS or 3DS.

Well you can even install youtube on a 2ds so why not lol, maybe even nintendo switch? :p

CC RULE THE WORLD
    the youtube on 3ds doesnt actually completely suck. since my internet speed is so horrible i watch videos on 240p anyway so theres not really anything bad about it
    Yeah i have a 2ds, and everytime i have to go to bed i sit on my 2ds for a while and i actually most times prefer to watch some videos, and they arent that bad... its not really great to watch something with subtitles on it though...
  • +1 Cosmic Cow should expand there platforms and it would look great on the company.
  • Hi
    haha nice joke XD
    Bye all
  • would be nice to have on the playstation indeed, i only wonder how the controls even will work since you of course dont use mouse for it, and if you need playstation plus to even play it

i think like other free games, cc wouldent need ps+ as it would make money off of cubits. and the controls would be like mobile. the right joystick for moving and the left for looking around and the buttons for other things (mining, jumping, ect.)
This discussion has been closed.