Halp.

Suuuu I want to do start drawing but suk any tips or if you can give me a course.

Comments

• I would suggest this video if you want the basics to dfraw Qbees.

Otherwise, for general drawings, there're plenty of tutorials on YouTube, you may find your ahppiness here ^^
  • Thx Joy love to see what your on forums.
  • I have some tips:)

1. Sketch what you draw first, very lightly. Don't worry about erasing, being messy, or if it looks bad. Make sure to draw it lightly so you can erase any lines you don't like later.

2. Once you're happy with the sketch, erase any lines you don't want and draw over the sketch with a black pen, or whatever you want:P This will make a nice border, and if you want to color it. Then, erase completely over the drawing once you've inked the drawing so no pencil shows.

3. Next, add some small details and extra things you wanna add. If you want to, try coloring it.

These are the tools I use for drawing: Pencils (just a decent to good ol' pencil) Uniball Pen (it makes a good black line) Copic Markers (these are good at making solid colors)

That's about all, goodluck drawing! :)
  • I would suggest this video if you want the basics to dfraw Qbees.

Otherwise, for general drawings, there're plenty of tutorials on YouTube, you may find your ahppiness here ^^

I have some tips:)

1. Sketch what you draw first, very lightly. Don't worry about erasing, being messy, or if it looks bad. Make sure to draw it lightly so you can erase any lines you don't like later.

2. Once you're happy with the sketch, erase any lines you don't want and draw over the sketch with a black pen, or whatever you want:P This will make a nice border, and if you want to color it. Then, erase completely over the drawing once you've inked the drawing so no pencil shows.

3. Next, add some small details and extra things you wanna add. If you want to, try coloring it.

These are the tools I use for drawing: Pencils (just a decent to good ol' pencil) Uniball Pen (it makes a good black line) Copic Markers (these are good at making solid colors)

That's about all, goodluck drawing! :)

Thx <3