#save the balloons

Every year a balloon is lost to the wraths of bjdwares sticks we mustn't let the balloons doe I say we start a event for ever balloon he pops a feather hat is either flushed,recused, or trashed together we can save the poor innocent balloons #savetheballoons

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    *pulls needle from pocket*
    >:3
    *poke*
    >:D
  • *pulls needle from pocket*
    >:3
    *poke*
    >:D

NO. BAD ASHI >:(

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Put the Feather hat's back, or the balloon gets it ';...;'

Or better yet.. gimme all of your feather hats! >:D
  • edited April 2016
    BJDware said:

Put the Feather hat's back, or the balloon gets it ';...;'

Or better yet.. gimme all of your feather hats! >:D

BAD WARE >:(
    You and your feather hats are in serious trouble for this! >:D
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited April 2016
    CMON YOU ALL HELP ME AND GATHER ALL THE FEATHER HATS YOU CAN AND EVERY TIME A BALLOONS POPPED DO SOMETHING BAD TO THEM
  • NYEH HEH HEH I WILL RECUBE ALL YOUR 1514 feather hats

DONT RECUBE EM...
    TRASH THEM! >:D

NYEH HEH HEH I WILL RECUBE ALL YOUR 1514 feather hats

DONT RECUBE EM...
    TRASH THEM! >:D
    Don't trash them, throw them all the floor and let BJD watch them for 20 minutes before they despawn :O
    I'll need one of these!

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    BJDware said:

I'll need one of these!

Blasphemy!
    Be GONE!

BJDware already planning mass destruction of balloons.
  • That video of those poor defenseless balloons being mass murdered was like a cheese grater to my knee. *cry*. I will never forget this day the feather hats must SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.
  • CMON YOU ALL HELP ME AND GATHER ALL THE FEATHER HATS YOU CAN AND EVERY TIME A BALLOONS POPPED DO SOMETHING BAD TO EM WE MUSNT LET OUR GUARDS DOWN ONE BALLOON=one feather hat lost
  • Bloons TD bjdware's revenge version xP

That video of those poor defenseless balloons being mass murdered was like a cheese grater to my knee. *cry*. I will never forget this day the feather hats must SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

"The feather hats must SUFFER" your wish if my command. Binned 20 feather hats.
  • Be aware of ware.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator

That video of those poor defenseless balloons being mass murdered was like a cheese grater to my knee. *cry*. I will never forget this day the feather hats must SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

"The feather hats must SUFFER" your wish if my command. Binned 20 feather hats.
    For every feather hat that is discarded, Ware gets 10 times stronger. Therefor, you cannot truly destroy a feather hat, as Ware absorbs it's essence and the hat lives on in him.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Why Do Mods Destroy New Items? Is It A 2016 Thing? :v
    BJD = Balloons
    Knop(Former Mod) = Chicks
    Will The Other Mods Succumb To This Madness? :O
    If @Gollum Destroy A New Item, Will We Throw Diamond Rings To Lava
    Or If @Horus Does Too, We Recube Suit Jackets?
    Lol
    I will destroy every diamond ring in the game except for mine, making it the real Precious >:3
    Gollum said:

I will destroy every diamond ring in the game except for mine, making it the real Precious >:3

I'm with you there! Kill the Diamond Rings!
    edited April 2016
    Gollum said:

Good luck getting to the one in my hobbit hole >:P
    There is a book there that explains why i have a glassed ring in there. *insert diabolical grin here*
    All rings shall be destroyed by the almighty Sauron, your puny hobbit hole can't stop him (just kidding about the hobbit hole, it's a great work of art with excellent design and obviously constructed by a master >:3)
  • Please help support the cause by sharing some feather hats with other members so they can take part too especially me lol i dint have any on me atm binned all mine
  • Cmon guys lets stand up against balloon popping who's with me
  • Popping balloons? I'd join the ware club to pop em all.
  • You can pop mine.. If you survive my katana
    Let's pop Super's balloons.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Gollum said:

Can I have it? Your preciousss?
  • Awe... why's it gotta be taken out on the balloons!!! I love my balloons.....
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    MaryMoon said:

Awe... why's it gotta be taken out on the balloons!!! I love my balloons.....

Balloon are destined to be popped.