Close

[EVENT ENDED]

Comments

• Realm Name: Angelica's Shop
    Discord Link?
    I will help out those that are being bullied and stand up for them.
    My brother and I were looking for a new game to play together and he came across Cubic Castles.
  • Realm Name: Angel's Farm Residence
    Btw my discord name is Mr. 360° Angle
    I will help those that are bullied by becoming their friend and giving them good advice.
    I came across CC because I was looking for a cool game and then I found this game that looked unique and different so I tried it out and I liked it! :D
  • Melody's Shop
    Link???? for discord
    I will help people who get bullied online by beig their friend and always having their back in the times they get bullied
    I came across CC cause i saw it in a Filipino Kids Magazine Called K-Zone I had a hard time figuring out what to do but i figured it out ITS A REALLY COOOOL GAME NOW
  • Realm : Joy's Lobby

I think a strong and sufficient help to bullied people is the best we can do, at least to me. Try to relive them by being friendly and listening to what they have experienced, and so; give them pieces of advice so it won't happen again! Maybe help them with these bulliers as well =)

And I was looking for some Minecraft-ish looking games on Google Play. I found CC this way, and this leads me here =D
  • Mad Dog Game'rs Shop
    I'll join your discord server
    I have been cyber bullied and bullied throughout my life. It never stoped. I am in a anti cyber bulling discord server.
    I found cc when my friend told me about it.
  • edited February 2018
    GIVEAWAY TOMORROW WILL ANNOUNCE WINNER ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL
  • CosmicSnail
    I will make a small discord and help people with crisis. I have been bullied both ways cyber and in real life. I know how it feels. It's a though thing. You just see that no one is helping you. I want to be an angle. By helping them in this emotional crisis. So they can help others.

I can across CC because of bullying. I was bullied in school and needed an escape from people making fun of me. I met a amazing person that would always make me smile. So this is it. This is my story and info. Hope I win. :D
  • CosmicSnail
    I will make a small discord and help people with crisis. I have been bullied both ways cyber and in real life. I know how it feels. It's a though thing. You just see that no one is helping you. I want to be an angle. By helping them in this emotional crisis. So they can help others.

I can across CC because of bullying. I was bullied in school and needed an escape from people making fun of me. I met a amazing person that would always make me smile. So this is it. This is my story and info. Hope I win. :D

I feel you.

I used to be bullied in 1st grade.
    By a group of really snob girls. I was really small and weak.
    So much, the biggest bully attemped to drown me on a school field trip to a public pool.
    She threw me in the water, then she kept putting her foot in my face so I couldnt come up.

And I came up.
  • CosmicSnail

I feel you.

So much, the biggest bully attemped to drown me on a school field trip to a public pool.
    She threw me in the water, then she kept putting her foot in my face so I couldnt come up.

And I came up.
    Right except this dude would hurt me physacly. He punch me and if I tried to tell a teacher then he'd punch even more.

• MidnightStormMidnightStorm Member
    edited February 2018
    MidnightStorm’s realm
    I have been bullied but I’m pretty resistant to those kind of things...
    My friend however, would be quite sensitive to teasing and stuff like that.

More on my story, When I was in 3rd grade, I was bullied by a group of annoying suck-ups who were the teacher’s favourites. You can predict what happened next, the teacher had a “small talk” to my friends and I which ended in her giving my writing a lower score because of “attitude”.
    The most annoying part was that, whenever I played with one of the girls, the main “suck-up” would take her away for a “private talk” which ended in her playing with the annoying people...

I didn’t mind as I threw all sorts of verbal insults (which didn’t include any “inappropriate”words”) that annoyed them immensely.... so ya.. I hope I haven’t ranted too much o.o

I can’t stop cyber-bullying (and we all know that) but even thoughI don’t stand up to the bullies in public, I give advice to the people who get bullied. My mbti type is INTP so it kind of makes sense
  • Winner is: MadDogGamer
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited February 2018
    YAY!!!
    @_Elf Thanks sooo much!
  • O was I added
  • I didn't get a thing in my piggy bank. I just got online.
  • CosmicSnail

I feel you.

And I came up.
    Right except this dude would hurt me physacly. He punch me and if I tried to tell a teacher then he'd punch even more.

Oof.

Im happy he didnt try to kill you by drowning c:
    Well, being punched repetitively can cause extreme haemorrhaging in the brain or nose so it can kill you but its way more painful and slower.

Eek
  • CosmicSnail

I feel you.

And I came up.

Oof.

Im happy he didnt try to kill you by drowning c:
    Well, being punched repetitively can cause extreme haemorrhaging in the brain or nose so it can kill you but its way more painful and slower.

Eek
    Yeah just happy to now that both of us are alive. :D