Wuvva Umbrella's hearts are off-centered

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited February 2018 in Bug Reports
Not sure if anyone noticed this, but the hearts on top of the wuvva umbrella are off-center.
Can this be fixed?

Comments

• What is wrong with them being off centered? Love does not adhere to rigid guidelines! I think it adds charm to it.
  • edited February 2018
    “Off... my ocd!” What? I didnt say that, the other person did! Edit: is it bad to just make posts saying a joke or something?
  • You are right, I’m kind of nit picky about stuff like that. It just bothers me ;-;
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please try to remain on topic and avoid provoking as it may lead to further arguments and unnecessary drama. Thanks!
  • Bump because this bug is still around! @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Bump, I still hope this gets fixed c:
  • edited March 2018
    I don't think it will as they have not commented on the matter, I am leaning towards it is an aesthetic choice. The little heart is a rebel <3. I think there are higher priorities like fixing Aspen and making it a useable world for placing realms.
  • I didn't even know there was a heart on top of the wuvva umbrella. But thanks now i learned something!
  • @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    I’d like to know if this is a mistake or an intentional decision, and if you are planning to fix it if it’s a mistake- thank you <3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I suppose the texture could be reworked. It is not intentional or a mistake really. The painting was not done very precisely because I didn't think it was a big deal either way... in the sense that I saw it more as almost a polka dot thing than a precise geometric pattern, but the textures also get shrunk down so the effect is exaggerated on the final small texture.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I didn't even know there was a heart on top of the wuvva umbrella. But thanks now i learned something!

Me either.. wow..