Your Real Demon

TrivialTrivial Member
edited April 2016 in Bug Reports
Who is this Qbee (username: Your Real Demon), and how exactly are they setting the #1 record in all the main races (i.e. Kewberth's Office Tower, The Blue Course, etc.)? Are they hackers? April Fools joke? Am I missing something? There is no way they are finishing these races in under 3 seconds. Or have they just found some un-patched glitch/bug they're able to exploit? Just felt this ought to be pointed out because I didn't see it anywhere in the forums and it seems like something that should be looked at seriously.

Thanks. c:

Comments

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    Maybe they've just been practicing a lot, know a few shortcuts like the Blue Course, or they're just naturally very skillful at that course. I don't think someone would go and take the time to find all these coding technical hacking stuff just to be in the leaderboards in a course. Or...................... I'm wrong. :P
    Edit: I read that wrong- under 3 seconds IS insanity. I agree with you there, Triv!
  • TrivialTrivial Member
    edited April 2016

Maybe they've just been practicing a lot, know a few shortcuts like the Blue Course, or they're just naturally very skillful at that course. I don't think someone would go and take the time to find all these coding technical hacking stuff just to be in the leaderboards in a course. Or...................... I'm wrong. :P
    Edit: I read that wrong- under 3 seconds IS insanity. I agree with you there, Triv!

Yes, and in The Blue Course, they have it completed in a little over one second.
  • It is a teleport glitch that will be addressed in the next server restart. The server wasn't supposed to allow it. The user has been banned as well.
This discussion has been closed.